chapter five

*flashbacks paused*

sweat dripped down slowly from my face as my heart rate began to rapidly increase. i had finally arrived at the gloomy cemetery. it has only been a day since the funeral. it has only been a day since i last saw that sweet, beautiful, and angelic face. the image of him from when i last saw him entering my mind. ghost pale skin, dried out mauve colored lips, dark sagging eye bags (probably from all the sleepless nights he spent crying), and vein-y eyelids. the vision disintegrated as i neared his tombstone.

ROMEO HARRIS III
1955 - 1972
"May he reach the sky above."

oh, romeo! why'd you have to leave? why'd you have to leave me? why'd you have to leave? i am aware i wasn't the best friend or lover. i know i was horrible. i wasn't there when you needed me the most. and i'm terribly sorry. i will forever apologize for how i treated you. i hurt you over and over again. you didn't deserve it. and i don't deserve forgiveness. i most certainly don't expect one.

"i forgive you." romeo spoke from behind me.

i turned around and locked eyes with romeo. what the fucking hell? i couldn't believe he was standing in front of me, staring right back at me telling me he forgives me. perhaps, it was the drugs. but i didn't care, i longed to talk to him. so, i took the opportunity. even if it wasn't actually him.

"why? i don't deserve it." i shook my head, my shaky voice apparent.

"because no matter what you do i'll never stop loving you." he answered with a small smile.

"i'll never stop loving you, romeo." and with that he disappeared.

i wrapped my arms around the grave; my fingertips not touching one another. silence flooded the graveyard but it didn't last long because i began hysterically sobbing. sitting there hugging his tombstone crying; i waited for my soul to reunite with his.

-

i know this is very short sorry.
i changed the guy who played
julian. peep foreword if you
want to see who plays him
now. comment and vote!
<3