1

Yeonhee's POV

Definition of Love ; Getting hurt.

Thinking About Basketball made me sick , it made me felt like Punching someone in the face. It made me have flashbacks of the past. It made me hurt.

The guy that I loved with all my heart , Cheated on me for someone better. He told me he had never liked me and all of it was a dare.

I remembered at that moment , I felt like the whole world just stopped.

I was thinking if I was dying , My heart aches so much that no pain killer would help.

He told me I was ugly , I was fat , I was not his type.

It made me want to change , it made me want to lose weight , I even thought of Plastic surgery which in the past , was my last resort.

Park Jisung.

That is the guy that changed me , He Changed me so much that even I , Couldn't recognised myself when I looked into the mirror.

I wanted to Change myself so bad , I can't even looked at the Number shown on the weighing scale because I was ashamed of myself.

Ashamed of being nor up to Society's Standard.

Looking through Magazine and Instagram made me realised How far I am from the Beauty Standard set by Society.

I Know I shouldn't Change myself and be confident but it's easier said than do.

I felt Stupid doing this but I changed myself for Society.

I lost Half of my weight , I didn't do Plastic surgery though. When I looked in the mirror , I questioned myself , Why ?

Why must I change myself for others' ?

Am I their Pet ?

Why Must I be so sensitive to Others' Remarks when I know that they are just trying to bring me down ?

But I can't conceal their Insults.

It's stalled in my brain. In my memories.

Throwback to the past , Everyone Ignored me. Except for him. I thought I could trust him , I told him all my secrets and Eventually , I fell in love with him.

Fell In love with him deep.

Everyone hated me , Even if I fell , No one helped me. Because I wasn't up to their beauty standard. They often tell me that I'm fat and I shouldn't be near them.

Sometimes, They would tell me to be around them so I would make them look skinnier and Prettier because I'm the total opposite of that definition.

Since then , I couldn't trust anyone.

I didn't tell anyone about my problems. Not my parents , Not my siblings , Not my Friends , since I don't have any.

Back to Reality , I'm now Society's Beauty standard.

I used to be home schooled because I couldn't take all the hurt I've been getting In school. I suddenly felt confident in going back to school.

I wanted to see how much their attitude can change towards me just because of the change in my Appearance.

Currently , I'm getting ready for school.

I Took my Pastel Pink Bag and placed all the books needed for Lessons into the Bag. I tied my hair up into a ponytail and applied a little make up.

I wore my contact lens so that I could see well since i have the eyesight of an eyeless Fish.

It's my daily routine to check my weight on the weighing scale every morning , It's unhealthy but since I started to lose weight , It have became a routine for me.

I slipped on my White Airmax and went to school.

Reaching the school gate , It made my heart race. Questions popped up in my mind.

What if they doesn't like me ?

What if they treat me badly again ?

I walked through the school gate and all the bad memories flashed in my mind. I felt scared , Fear engulfed me. I felt weak.

When I stared at students , they smiled back. That is something that Never happened to me in the past , when I was fat.

Just then , I heard people murmuring. I looked up to see the whole Basketball team walking into the School. They looked Cool and girls swooned over them.

I felt my heart raced , Despite all the hurt he gave me , I hate to say this but , I still love him.

" Are you a new student ? " One of the Basketball player asked , I nod shyly. I took a glance at his name tag , Kang Shinwoo.

" Oppa , Where is Jisung ? " One of the female student asked , " He would be coming to school later today. "

Hearing his name made my heart raced. I felt a little disappointed that his not here though.

" What Class are you in ? " I showed him the paper I was holding , He shoots me a charming smile which I didn't fell for.

" Oh , Your in the same class as Jisung. " I have mixed emotions , Should I feel glad ? Or should I feel mad ?

" He is our School Team's Captain. " So he upgraded. He used to be just a player that is known for his good looks but now , he became a captain.

" I'll bring you to your class. " Girls envied me , Because a basketball player brought me to class. When I walked into the class , Flashbacks flashed through my mind.

Tears appeared in my eyes , it almost fell out but I hide it well. It's my forte anyway.

I sat at the back of the class , Right beside the window.

The place that I used to always sit at.

But students weren't happy when I used to sit here , because whenever they play Soccer at the field , they could see my face and they told me they felt disgusted at the sight of me.

" You must be the new student. " A girl said while smiling , " I transferred here a few months ago as well. " She's really pretty.

" My name is Hyejin , Song Hyejin. " She smiled at me , While stretching her arm out to shake my hands. I shake her hands while giving her a slight smile.

Guess she didn't know about my past.

She sat beside me , " Do you know Park Jisung ? " Her face turned disgusted , " The Basketball Team captain ? " I nod.

" His the most disgusting human being I've ever seen. " I thought his well-liked. " Why ? " She rolled her eyes , " He used to date this girl , but apparently it was a dare. He cheated on he and it caused her so much hurt that she left the school. "

That's me.

" Why did he date her then ? " She sighed , " He thought that it was cool. The girl that he dated wasn't well-liked , she was fat so his friends thought that it would be funny to see him dating a fat girl. "

My tears were fighting not to fall out , I managed not to let it fall out.

The bell rang and my first day starts now.

1st April 2017

APRIL FOOLS !

But i deleted the rest of the stories and wrote new ones since I miss Jisung HAHAHA even though his not my bias but his the first member i've liked since the MMC era.

Sorry for being indecisive.