5

Yeonhee's POV

I've Contacted my Siblings after Jisung left the hospital since no one should finds out about who my siblings are.

" Are you okay ? " Hyunwoo asked , I nod and smiled at him. " What happened ? " Seunghee asked , I told them everything that happened.

" Those People shall get a taste of my fi- " Seunghee shut him up with a piece of her bread.

" Oppa , I heard that your coming to my school tomorrow. " He nods , " It was suppose to be a surprise for you. "

I chuckled , " Seeing you isn't a surprise , it's a nightmare. " Seunghee laughed so hard as Hyunwoo was glaring at the both of us.

" Both of you are so mean ! " He whined , " I don't care. " Seunghee said , " Let's focus on Yeonhee now . "

" The doctor told me I could leave the hospital today ." They smiled , " Let's eat Barbecue ! " I shook my head , " I want Unnie's Cooking ! " She nods , Hyun Woo and I both cheered.

I changed into my new clothes that Seunghee brought from home.

It's a black Monster tee with a Denim White washed ripped jeans , I paired it with the shoes that I wore yesterday.

When I reached home , I went to my room to rest. I looked into the mirror and saw the bruises on my face , it turned purple. It was such a horrific sight.

My phone vibrated and I saw that Jisung send me a message.

Park_chick02 : Yeonhee , Im jisung. How are you feeling ? The jerks that beat you up and arrested.
Yeon_heeie : I'm feeling better , just that my face is so scary now ! >< but thank you so much for yesterday !!
Park_chick02 : Nah it's nothing , rest well !
Yeon_heeie : Thank you !!

I smiled to myself , I can't believe i'm talking to Park Jisung again. It felt so nice to be able to talk to him without anyone judging , minus Hyuna.

I went to get some medication to apply on my face , it stings when the medication touched the wound but it shows that it's working.

I tied my hair up into a bun and went down to the kitchen to see what is Seunghee cooking.

" What are you cooking ? " She smiled , " What is your favourite food ? " I thought for a while , " Is it Samgyetang ? " She nods.

" Unnie is the Best ! " She laughed , " Go and take a seat , Its almost done. " I ran to my seat and screamed Hyunwoo's name. He ran down and sat beside me.

Seunghee served the Samgyetang and it was so good. She's really good at cooking but because she's so busy , she rarely cook.

The next day , I woke up to see my bruises and getting scared of my own reflection. I wore a mask to school to hide my face.

" Please head to the school hall for assembly today. " Hyejin and I walked to the school hall and I told her everything that happened to me yesterday. I told her about Jisung too , so that she wouldn't hate him.

" How did you get His number though ? " Think fast . " The teacher told me to ask him any Maths questions if i need help since his good at Maths. " She nods.

" Lee Hyunwoo is coming ! " She squealed , the moment she said it , " Annyeonghaseyo ! Lee Hyunwoo Imnida ! " Everyone cheered.

" His so cute ! " I heard Hyuna said , Hyunwoo stared at me and smiled. Girls thought his smiling at them so they screamed.

" Now , Let me ask you guys a question. " He smiled , " Is it right to bully ? " Everyone screamed , ' no ' . He pout , " Then why did some of you guys bully ? "

I can't believe his actually addressing my case in school. Now. Here.

" I heard that a few years back , a female student was bullied for being fat. " People seemed shocked that he knew about this. I looked over at Jisung and his expression is the same as the rest of the school.

" Do you think he has a sibling here ? " Hyejin asked , I shrugged , " You kind of looks like Hyunwoo Oppa though. " She said which made me flinched.

" Question time ! " He screamed , " Can we play truth or dare ? " He nods , " Sure ! " He definitely aims at me.

" This student here , " He points at me , " Can you dance and Sing to a song ? " My face flushed , He knew that it was my strength but why ?!

The school cheered and Hyejin pushed me up to the stage. I stood beside Hyunwoo and he smiled at me.

" Can I sing first and then dance ? " He nods.

" tukhamyeon geuchin maldeullo nae mame sangcheoreul naenohgo mianhadan mal hanmadi eobsi tto na hanja wirohago oneul harudo hoksi nal tteonalkka neul buranhae hae I just want you to stay jeomjeom mudyeojyeo ganeun neoui geu mupyojeong soge cheoncheonhi naeryeonohjamyeo geoure soksagigon hae nal dangyeonhage saenggakhaneun neojiman geuge neodawo geuraedo Stay stay stay with me. "

Everyone cheered and I smiled widely , I began dancing to Blackpink's Playing with fire.

Hyunwoo Winked at me and I got off the stage , Hyejin smacked me on my shoulder , " You didn't tell me your good at dancing ! " I chuckled , " I really can't ! "

She glared at me , " Your the kind of person I hate the most with a passion. " I Chuckled and smacked her , " Your very creepy , Laughing like a doll and then smacking me. "

I glared at her and she laughed.

I felt someone staring at me , I turned and made eye contact with Jisung. My heart felt like it's going to burst and my face is burning. The temperature's rising in here , look what you've started.

Hehe Ariana Grande.

I looked away with my well-flushed face , I stared at the floor. Do I still like him ? My heart doesn't beat as fast for him anymore but it still beats pretty fast. I just hope one day my prince charming would come and save me from this nightmare.

I stared at Hyunwoo , He pointed to the watch secretly and I know what he meant.

Mom is coming home today.

Our Mom is Pretty Chill but she can be pretty strict in terms of studies. She allowed us to do our own stuff and have freedom but we have to study well.

The bell Rang again which means Assembly is over , Hyunwoo asked for the permission to talk to me after the assembly , not infront of the school of course.

" Yes ? " He smiled and ruffled my hair , " You did so well , Oppa is proud of you. " I chuckled , " Mom is coming home today ? " He nods.

" She said that she bought us stuff from England ! " I cheered. " Got to go back to class. " He nods while pouring , " Bye ! " I screamed as I ran back to class.

2nd April 2017

Who is going for the Musicbank Live ? My Brother asked if I wanted to go HAHA im shocked.