15

Last chapter :D

Jisung's POV

I Felt my body flying across the road , Am i going to die ?

I looked over at the rest of the members and they are lying flat on the ground. I felt a big impact on my head and then all I see is lights.

I heard sirens of the Ambulance , I felt weak. There's liquid oozing out of my head , is that my blood ?

All I can think of at that moment is how would Yeonhee react ? I'm scared that if I'm gone , she would be devastated and what if there's a better guy for her but she didn't choose him ?

I felt the Paramedic lifting my body up and I was placed on a hard surface , I was then shifted to somewhere.

I'm still alive and kicking but I can't open my eyes , no matter how Hard I tried.

I felt something on my mouth area and then I blacked out.

I shifted in my position of a little while , I felt stiff.

I opened my eyes to see a bright light shining on me and that's when I see Yeonhee beside me. She was holding my hands and I smiled seeing her sleep soundly.

I touched her hair and she woke up.

" Jisung ! " She called the doctor and he came to check on me. " What date is it today ? " She sighed ,
" 15th August 2020. " My eyes widened , " I've been sleeping for so long ? "

She nods.

" What about Jaehyun and Sungmin ? " She stared at me , " Jaehyun and Sungmin already got discharged from the hospital a few years ago. "

So i was sleeping for 3 years ?

I tried standing up but I can't since I've been sleeping for 3 years straight. Yeonhee helped me up and I went for therapy.

A few days later , I walked out of the hospital with a smile. I should be finishing college now but I haven't even started in college yet.

" Yo man ! " Jaehyun and I bro-fist each other , I looked around , " Where's the rest ? " Jaehyun sighed , " Kangmin , Pilsuk and Sanghyun didn't managed to survive. "

I felt my limbs becoming weak , They didn't survive ?

If only I didn't ask to go back to the hotel , none of these would have happened. It's all my fault. Park Jisung , You should feel guilty.

I went to the cemetery to pray to Kangmin , Pilsuk and Sanghyun , I smiled at them.

" Guys , Im so sorry. I shouldn't have asked to go back to the hotel. Please forgive me. Are you guys happy up there ? We will always be basketball mates forever , Please tell me how you are doing. "

" Jisung ? " I saw Pilsuk's girlfriend standing behind me , " D-Dahee-ssi , " She smiled , " I'm so sorry , I didn't mean to cause Pilsuk's death. "

She shook her head , " It's not your fault. "

She placed some white roses on each of their Grave , She smiled at them.

" Fate. That's what caused their death. Jisung-ah , you don't have to feel bad because it's not your fault. No one can control fate , You shouldn't feel bad. " She patted my shoulder.

" I'm sure Pilsuk , Sanghyun and Kangmin don't blame you. " I shook my head , " They should blame me , it's all my fault. "

She squat down beside me , " Jisung-ah , for the past few years , Pilsuk had been telling me about how well you treat him. He even told me that no matter what happened , you'll always be the apple of his eyes. "

Tears rolled down my cheeks , " Noona , I don't know what to feel anymore. I caused 3 people's death. " She smiled , " It's not your fault. "

" If Pilsuk , Kangmin or Sanghyun sees you acting like that , they wouldn't rest in peace. " I put on a fake smile , " You look better when you smile. "

" Yeonhee must feel devastated that your in coma for the past 3 years , you should go and spend time with her. " I shook my head , " I want to stay with he Hyungs. "

" But It's going to rain soon , Jisung-ah. " I shook my head , " I don't care , I want to spend time with hyungs. "

Just as How Dahee predicted , The rain started to fall and it got heavier and heavier. I looked at Kangmin's Picture , " Hyung , You told me that you like raining weather right ? Look it's raining. "

I chuckled to myself , " Hyung , I can't believe your gone for 3 years already. " I touched all of their pictures , " Please forgive me , hyung. "

Suddenly , The rain cleared up and a double rainbow appeared in the sky.

I was drenched as I walked down the slope. I was happy that I managed to spend some time with Hyungs.

I got on the bus and people were giving me weird looks , I was freezing cold. I walked to the back of the bus and sat down beside the window.

When I reached my destination , I got off the bus and went to find Yeonhee.

I smiled as I saw her working Diligently.

I walked into the store and she smiled the moment she saw me. She gave me a warm tight hug , " Why are you drenched ? "

" I went to find Hyungs. " Her once smile was then turned upside down. " Jisung , It's not your fault. " I shook my head , " It's my fault. "

" If I didn't beg them to return to the hotel , they would still be here. We would still be playing basketball together. " She hugged me , " Cry all you want , Just let it all out. "

Tears rolled down my face like a burst water pipe , I said everything about how I felt.

This is the first time , I've ever felt so comforted.

After a few years , I graduated from college with a degree and Moved on to Work at a huge company in Korea. Sungmin and Jaehyun both became a famous basketballer and they settled down with their soulmate.

The current me is waiting for Yeonhee in the restaurant. My eyes widened as I saw her entering the restaurant with a dress and heels. Her hair was braided into a side braid and she looked beautiful.

I kneeled down and proposed to her.

" Will you , Be my wife ? " Tears flowed down her cheeks and she hugged me while saying yes. I can't believe the girl I used to hurt so bad now became my wife.

My Story shall end here and the rest , I shall save it for later.

11th April 2017

Sorry it sucks but because hey , guess who is sick again ?

The worst is that i have a singing competition on Thursday :(