3

Yeonhee's POV

I'm back at home after a whole day in school.

Is meeting Jisung and being in his class A blessing or A curse ?

" How is school ? " My brother asked , " Fine. " He stared at me , hesitating if he should ask.

" Did you meet that jerk ? " I nod , He rolled his eyes , " Did he recognise you ? " I shook my head. He smiled , " You can revenge for yourself since he didn't know it's you. " I shook my head.

" I don't want to revenge. " He rolled his eyes , " Your too kind , Lee Yeonhee. " I smiled , " Thank you. " He laughed , " I didn't mean it as a compliment though." I chuckled , " But I did. "

" I'll head out for a short while. " He said and I nod , He changed into a casual outfit. He took his car keys and walked out of the house , waving to me.

" I'm alone at home now. " I sighed , I looked over at the clock which showed 4:50pm.

I walked up to my room , Looking at the picture of the old me , it made me want to go back to the old days and maybe stand up for myself.

I hated the fact that I couldn't stand up for myself , no matter how much I wanted. I felt as if I'm someone unworthy of anything.

I found a diary that I kept when I was planning to lose weight.

I flipped it opened and flashbacks flashed in my mind slowly.

24th November

Today it made me realised My enemy is Society. Because of Society , People detest my Presence. Because I wasn't up to standard , Because I wasn't Pretty enough , Skinny enough , Tall enough etc.

I realised , No one can please Society. Not even the prettiest person , because society would always pick on them. If you didn't apply any make up , they would call you ugly etc. But if you did apply make up , they would say your fake etc.

I just wanted to kill myself so bad because of how Much i wanted to lose weight just for the god damn society. Today was also the worst day of my life , I found out Park Jisung didn't actually love me. He lied to me.

He told me it was all a dare , it was never real. He asked me why would someone like him date someone like me. He dated Hyuna while dating me , I remembered how heartbroken I was.

My heart was aching so bad , It felt as if someone took Thousands of knifes and stabbed it into my heart at once. Seeing people surrounding me and Jisung laughing so hard as if My hardship is a joke. Just because I'm fat , it doesn't mean I don't have feelings.

It doesn't mean someone fat doesn't have god damn heart and thoughts. Sometimes I wonder , Why do people only cares about people that are Skinny or average size ? I starved myself everyday and Cry myself to sleep everyday but yet no one realised because all they can think of is that I'm fat and Fat people like me doesn't have feelings like them.

I ended my diary for that day like that.

It made me felt as if I could still feel that heart ache I got when Jisung told me it was all a lie. I loved him , I loved him with all my heart. I never even have the thoughts of even Cheating on him.

I was proud of my weight loss but I wasn't proud of myself. I remembered the time when I lost so much weight that I almost landed myself in an almost death experience.

I suffered from Anorexia but Because of the moral support of my family , I managed to overcome it.

I didn't eat as much as the past , but i managed to eat more than the time I suffered from anorexia. I felt as if I disappointed my family , no one in my family suffered from any of these like I did.

I looked out of the window and saw a group of people outside my neighbour's house. They were making a lot of noises , banging the doors , Screaming rude words.

RUDE.

I quickly took out my phone and filmed them so that I have the evidence to report them to the police. Unfortunately , one of the man realised I was filming them and he informed the rest.

I quickly hide myself but that's when I heard my door knocking.

I was alone at home and it was already night time. The banging of the doors became louder and louder , Fear engulfed me. I didn't know what to do , I didn't have Hyejin's Number.

I can't contact my sister since she's working , my brother is hanging out with his friends at another district I supposed and my parents are overseas.

I scrolled through my contacts nervously , To realised that I only have Park Jisung's Number. I suddenly felt stupid.

I should have called the police.

I dial the Police number and Informed them about the scenario now. They told me to stay calm while they are coming over to my house area.

After about a few minutes , I heard the police siren. The police officer told me to open the door and I was hesitant since the gangsters might be outside but I did anyways.

I opened the door to see a Young adult standing in front of me , he showed me his police tag. He told me to pass the evidence to him and I did.

" Thanks , If they came back again please call us again. " I nodded and thanked him.

I glanced at his Name tag and realised his name is Gookdu. I smiled at him before closing the door. I sat on my couch , watching Running man.

I Laughed so hard until I realised , I haven't done my homework.

Homework seriously have to spoil my night. Despite not being in school for so long , I still have a hatred towards homework.

I suddenly got a notification.

' Park_Chick02 Started Following you. '

I clicked on the account and realised it's Park Jisung. I felt as if my heart is going to leap out of my chest soon , It was racing so fast that I bet I would win the F1 Race by just competing using my heart.

I followed him back and stalked him for a little while , I realised through his account , Anyone could see how much he truly loves Hyuna.

I felt jealous but i'm happy that he finally found someone he truly loves and not someone he got dared to date.

Park Jisung , I will always love you.

1st April 2017