Harry Sings To The Baby

YOUR POV:

After going out to dinner with Gemma, Liam and Sophia, you and Harry were exhausted. You had gotten into bed nearly 2 hours ago and were trying to fall asleep but couldnt. Between the weight of the baby on your stomach and back, the baby kicking and your very large baby bump getting in the way, you couldn't find a comfortable way to sleep. After continuing to be uncomfortable you sat up on the edge of the bed. 

"Hmm, Y/N"? Harry said as he rolled over to you 

"Sorry love, did I wake you?" You said as you turned to him.

"No, what are you doing up babe?" he said as he placed a hand on your lower back.

"I couldn't sleep, Aiden is kickboxing my back"

"What can I do?" Harry said as he sat up in bed

"I dont know, just go back to sleep, I'm going to wait a little while until I can fall asleep" You said as you layed back a bit.

"Can I try something?" Harry asked you nervously

"I guess" You said apprehensive but you were willing to try anything to be able to fall asleep.

Harry placed his hands over your stomach and moved over the bed until his head was next to your stomach.

"Your hand fits in mine like its made just for me, But bear this in mind it was meant to be, And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks, And it all makes sense to me" Harry began to sing and you immedietly felt more relaxed. 

"Is that helping love?" Harry asked you as he looked up at you while keeping his hands over your stomach.

"Yeah, keep going" you said to him as your eyes met. 

"I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile, You've never loved, your stomach or your thighs, the dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine, But I love them endlessly" Harry looked up at you as if to ask if he should continue.

"He stopped kicking, your voice calmed him done." You said as you felt a smile cover your face.

"I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth, But if I do, Its you, Oh its you they add up to. I'm in love with you, And all these little things."

"Did that help?" Harry said as he moved closer to you and layed down next to you.

"He loves hearing your voice. He calmed down as soon as you started talking, thank you. " You said as you rested your head on his chest.

"I'm happy I could help. Do you feel like you can sleep now?" He said to you as he smoothed his hand over your head.

"Yes, thank you babe. I love you" You said as you closed your eyes 

"Love you too" he said as he pressed a kiss to your forehead as you felt yourself drift to sleep.