Your Water Breaks

YOUR POV:

You were sitting in bed while Harry prepared breakfast. It had been a week since your ultrasound and you and Harry were ready for the baby to come. As you reached to pull the blankets off the bed you felt a strange sensation in your lower stomach. You placed your hands over your stomach and the feeling went away. You made your way out of bed and as you reached the doorway leading into the hallway you felt the sensation in your stomach again along with pain. As the pain increased so did your nerves.

"Harry!" You yelled as you placed one hand on the doorway to help keep yourself up and kept the other hand on your stomach. You heard Harry's feet rush from the kitchen and up the stairs to where you were standing. When you saw him he was  holding a towel in his hand and was wearing apron. 

"What is it love, whats wrong?" He said out of breath sounding frantic

"I think--I think I'm in labor" You said nervously

"Really?" He said as a huge smile spread across his face. You could tell he was excited. 

"It can't be though...We have 2 weeks left!" You said as your nerves increased.

"Well we should get to the hospital!" You said as Harry reached out and helped you to stand up.

"Go get my bad and--" You began when you were cut off by a sharp pain and a gush of water between your legs. 

"Get the bag! We have to go!" You said as you felt uneasy and grabbed Harry's arms

"Okay. Can you stand here?" 

"Yeah, just go get the bag" You said as you placed a hand on the doorway again. 

When he returned to where you were standing he had the duffle bag in his hands and a huge smile on his face. 

"I cant believe this is happening" He said as he reached out for you and placed a kiss to your lips. 

"I know me neither, but babe...we really have to go, right now" You said as you felt a rush of pain again.

"Okay sorry, I just got so excited" He said as the two of you made your way downstairs and to the car.   On your way to the hospital you both called Gemma, your parents and Sophia and Liam. As you pulled up to the hospital you noticed Harry looking over at you.

"I can't believe it, Aiden is coming!" He said as he picked up your hand and kissed it. 

"Let's go meet him" You said as you kissed him back and then got out of the car.