Final Ultrasound

HIS POV:

Today Y/N and I were going in for one of the final ultrasounds and I was so excited. Everytime we went in for for another ultrasound Aiden got bigger and I loved seeing him. After making breakfast for Y/N we made our way over to the doctors office.

"You ready to see our little guy?" I asked her as I placed her hand in mine. 

"I can't wait" She said as she pressed a kiss to my cheek

After checking in with the receptionist we were led back to the room where they did the ultrasound. I helped Y/N onto the table and we sat there waiting for the Doctor to come in. 

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Styles, ready to take a look at your boy?" The doctor said as she walked in

"Yes, we can't wait" Y/N said as she squeezed my hand gently. The doctor squirted the gel on her stomach and placed the wand on her stomach.

"There he is!" The doctor said as we heard the heartbeat.

"How does he look?" I said looking at the doctor.

"Well he looks great for his size" he said as she moved the wand again. "And everything looks great, he's got 10 fingers and toes!" The doctor said as she removed the wand and wiped the remaining gel from Y/N's stomach.

"I think this will be your final ultrasound! Your due date is about 3 weeks away so he should be here soon." She added as she stood up.

"Wow, I can't belive it, so soon!" Y/N said excitedly. "Is there anything else we should do before the baby gets here?" She said as she pulled her shirt back down. 

"Well I would suggest packing a bag for the hospital, even though its three weeks away it is good to have, you never know if he could come early" She said as she walked towards the door. "Take it easy, we want to keep him in there as close to the due date as possible especially given your prior health. Make sure you stay relaxed" she said as she opened the door. "And Mr. Styles, you better take good care of her, keep her off her feet. I will see you in about three weeks" 

"You heard the doctor love, I will be doing all the work until our little man is here" I said to her as she stood up. 

"Thank you for being so supportive love, you are going to be an amazing daddy" Y/N said as she wrapped her arms around my shoulders. 

"And thank you for taking such good care of our little guy, I cant wait to meet him" I said to her as I pressed my lips to hers.