Part 7

"Please take care of her..." Mrs. Sengupta sobbed taking Suvro's hand in her. Her eyes was welling up for parting with her daughter. Who didn't seem very much awar of the happening, for she took the blessing mechanically and taking a hug from her father walked till upto the car waiting for the couple dolled up with flowers.

"For I don't have anyone besides her, I will do something to me before leting anything happen to her." He wanted to say.

But all he could utter was "Don't worry Mamoni!" and walked up to the car when Butu joined him.

"I am coming with you!" He said getting on the front passenger seat. Suvro stopped for a moment to look at his best friend surprisingly.

His eyes looking at Butu was trying to understand if his best friend had accepted the marriage truly, but Butu just slipped in side the car.

Settling inside the decorated ford fiesta's back seat he took a glance of his newly wedded bride. She was looking outside the window while the new morning's sun glowed on her skin.

The car started crawling and looking at his wife Shuvro remembered this morning.

He was woke up with a jolt when a just awake Tulika was trying to sit up squirming out of his arm cage.

Last night when she got asleep leaning her head on his shoulder with utmost care he manneged to make her lie on his lap. Trurth to ne told, even in the little room of the comiunity centre where all of his and Tulika's cousins and friend stayed after their enthusiasm haulted seeing Tuli sleeping- Suvro could have make Tuli sleep propely asking others to move a little for the bride herself. But he just couldn't let it go. Because it was then she who took his hand in her like a hugging pillow.

'Even if it makes me a sinner.' He had murmured looking at the sleeping face of her and their entangled fingers

And after somehours it was she who was looking at him with utter disgust while freeing her hand with a jolt from him.

Clenching his jaw all he wanted was to not let her go but ask shaking her "millions of times I have touched you before. Why are you behaving this way now? What have I done?". But keeping mum he let her go. Cause he knew the reason behind her disgust. But didn't know what he could do to undo that.

***

Tulika was wellcomed in the RoyChoudhary house with a lot of joy and smiles.

"Atast the boy has gotten someone in this big house!" One of his aunty said looking at the newlyweds with tears of joy in her eyes and smile on her face.

"She is so preety!" Another of aunt gleamed as she kissed her own fingers touching Tulika's chin.

All these comments were making Suvro's stomach full of butterflies. But then those insects would die whenever he would steal a glance of her.

Tulika's face didn't let go any of a single thing that was going inside her. A smile was hanging on her lips but his one look could say how fake that was. His mind stumbled upon wondering why she was fake smiling? He had never ask her to do so and behave like a proper wife. Not for once!

***

After all the rituals were done Tulika was sent to her room to get freshen up with sister in law of her guiding her through.

"Tulika you get changed I am bringing something to eat for you!" Riya, Suvro's elder sister in law smiled handling her a fresh saree from Tulika's suitcase. While Tuli just eyed her motionlessly. Taking her numbness ass her tiringness and coyness Riya smilingly somewhat pushed ber inside the wash room and sprinted inside the kitchen. "The girl is really tired, So must be Suvro give them something to eat let them sleep." She bubbled.

"She is a little extra quite. What happened for such behaviour!" Some aunty commented.

"Nothing happend Bina aunty, they both are exhausted!" Riya snapped.

"As if we never got married! Don't teach ne Riya. Moreover I have heard something, she was not ready for this marriage. Was there some boy thing or what?" Bina aunty steered the gossip she wanted to long before.

Riya didn't like the gossiping session about her most close brother's new wife. She ushered everyone to the arrangements.

Inside the bathroom Tulika was standing under the shower on in full force. The red benarasi was still drapped around her. The jewelleries were still arorning her beautifully.

But after sometime she knelt down on the floor as her eyes welled up badly...

Hope you have liked the part. Vote and comment for me to update the next part...