CHAPTER TWELVE

smut warning. for like, right now. like right after this line. it's smut time.

"Shh!" Phil giggled into Dan's ear, as he pressed him against the door. Dan rolled his eyes, but finally whispered as Phil clearly wanted him to.

"What's going on?" Dan whispered. Phil's grin was infectious.

"I was thinking we could have some fun..." Phil's expression was mischievous, and Dan shook his head warily.

"Not when you're looking like that," he said.

"It'll be fun," Phil whispered directly into his ear. His breath was warm over Dan's ear, and it made him shiver violently. "All you have to do is keep quiet."

"What?"

With that, Phil dropped to his knees in front of him, and Dan went pale. On the other side of this door stood his two guards, and Phil wanted to suck him off against it?! Did he honestly think that Dan was going to be able to hold in all his noises?

Despite his wide eyes and elevated heartbeat, Dan did nothing to stop Phil as he unbuttoned the fly of his trousers, did nothing as his trousers and pants pooled against the ground around his ankles.

"You won't last a minute," Phil promised, smirking up at him. With that, he took Dan in his mouth, and Dan had to concentrate to not slam his head back against the door. He could feel a moan bubbling up in his chest, the slick, wet, warmth of Phil's mouth making him go mad.

He was better than Christina. He was a thousand times better than Christina, his mouth doing things that Dan didn't even know was fathomable. His tongue twirled and twisted and licked against Dan, and his hands pressed Dan's hips against the door, keeping him from bucking forward and shoving his cock all the way down Phil's throat.

Dan vaguely wondered if he was going to die. Surely, pleasure of this amount, could kill him? Phil was sucking the life out of him and Dan didn't even care, he didn't care about anything. He couldn't even quite remember why he was trying not to make a noise, but his fist was already shoved in his mouth and so he bit down on his knuckles anyway.

He felt hot and sweaty all over, and his thighs were shaking with the effort of holding himself up. He looked down at Phil only to find him already looking at Dan, and that was so incredibly hot for reasons Dan couldn't explain. His cock was in Phil's mouth and Phil was looking at him.

Dan wrenched his fist from his mouth and instead buried it in Phil's hair, his mouth hanging open as he panted. Phil pressed his tongue firmly against the bottom of Dan's arousal as he slid to the end, and then he lapped at the tip, his hand secure around the base. Dan's hand was clenched so tightly in Phil's hair that he was surprised he wasn't complaining by now, but he didn't think he'd be able to unclench his hand even if he wanted to.

He wanted so badly to make a noise, to stop holding everything in and just throw his head back against the door and moan into the room. The effort of not doing so was insurmountable, and despite how hot he felt goosebumps rose all along his body.

"Phil," he whispered. His limbs felt like jelly, and he suspected that he would've collapsed long before now had Phil's hands not been securing him to the door.

"Quiet, Dan," Phil reprimanded, pulling off him for a moment to do so.

"Phil," Dan said, shaking his head. "Close." Phil's eyes twinkled with something that looked like glee, and then he was on Dan again, his mouth moving faster than before and his tongue doing something that made Dan whine. Phil pinched his hip for that, but Dan couldn't help it.

It all built into a crescendo, until Dan could barely breath and Phil was sinking all the way down on him, and Dan came with a choked cry, Phil's fingers digging harshly into his hip. They stayed like that for a moment, until Phil released him with an obscene sounding pop and led Dan, dizzy and disoriented, by the hand and into his room.