Prologue- Artemis

Zeus called the heroes up to Olympus. It seemed only Hera, Hades, and Poseidon knew of it, as the two brother gave off an uneasy tension, the three of them casting each other nervous glances. The first to arrive were Jason and Annabeth, hands intertwined looking in each other's eyes lovingly. On both of their hands were rings. For most, it symbolized the wedded couple. For me, it reminded me of the faults of her past relationship. As did it with Percy, who arrived next. He put on a laid back attitude, but I saw his sea green eyes linger at the hands of the couple, the rings mocking him.

As every other demigod appeared, my father thundered loudly, "By the powers of I, I hereby call this meeting into order!" Everyone cast their gazes at the King of the Heavens. "For the safety of demigods requested by only a few of us Olympians, we must split you up. Rachel Elizabeth Dare as she is the Oracle of Delphi shall stay at Camp, along with one person. The person is of her choice." Zeus looked at the young oracle but I looked at the crestfallen face of Percy. Camp was his safe haven now that he and Annabeth split. "Lord Apollo, I ask for you permission to date a demigod." My brother looked in deep thought, which Athena snicked at then nodded. "I choose William Solace to stay with me." Rachel picked and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Locations will be given to out soon enough. Any one have any remarks?" Hera stepped in, smiling warmly ignoring the glare of pure hatred Annabeth gave her. "Yes, who shall stay with Perseus?" Hestia asked warmly from her place by the hearth. "I will." I blurted, and then regained my posture. "Percy, you gained my respect, you grabbed my heart. And you haven't dropped it. I love you larger than any of the skies my father rules, larger than all the oceans and seas your father reigns over, and the length of the Underworld Hades has." Yes, I was a maiden goddess, but Percy Jackson has an affect on people. Maybe that's why Annabeth loved him.

"Perseus, do you accept the hand of my daughter?" Asked my father and Percy nodded eagerly. "Do you wish to give up your spot as a maiden goddess?" Hestia asked, Athena looking at me with the same gaze as Hestia. Us three were the maiden goddesses, and it was rare for us to give up our spots. "For sea spawn?!" Athena looked horrified at the idea, worse than when Annabeth defied her for Percy. "Your a goddess Artemis. A great one at that! Why give up your position and lead over the Hunt for sea spawn?" Chuckling, I smiled warmly at my half-sister. "Yes, I'm still a goddess though. And your family." I replied, then walked to Percy.

His sea green eyes locked with my milky silver ones. We both smiled as he pecked my cheek. It didn't matter if I gave up the hunt, Thalia will manage. It didn't matter that I was losing my spot, so what? It didn't matter what Athena thought, despite his weird love for fish. Right now, all that mattered was that we both loved each other.