Chapter 3 : Kryptonite effect

Sorry... I know it's been long since I updated, but I'll try to post two chapters today to apologize☺

Hope you like it!💙

*****

Kara's POV

As I felt myself drowning, I heard Mon-El screamed my name and it made me realized that I couldn't die, that I didn't want to die. I wanted to have sister night with Alex again and laugh with Mon-El when he would say something stupid.

I then felt electricity running in my body and it gave me the strenght to stay alive. I started to feel my heart beat again and then I fell asleep, exausted of all that happened

Mon-El's POV

I entered Kara's room slowly, like if I came to fast she would drown again. Then as I came closer, I saw her beautiful face, her perfect golden locks of hair, but I couldn't see her blue eyes...her blue eyes like comets, that made chills run down my spine each time I looked into them.

I sat down in a chair beside her and took her hand like I did before, but this time softer, as if I could break her just by touching her.

"Hey Kara..." I whisper "I know you probably don't hear me, but I wanted to tell you how much you count for me and that I care a lot about you..." I talked softly, my throat dry "and, eum...also that I...euum...I love you Kara..." I chuckle a bit at what I said "wow I really said that out loud..." then I became more serious "I love you..." I whisper again "Please don't leave me..." I said as tears treaten to roll on my cheeks.

Kara's POV

I was sleeping peacefully when I heard Mon-El's voice. I couldn't open my eyes, as they seemed to heavy for the moment. "I love you...please dont leave me..." I heard him say those words clearly and it made me smile internally. I don't know why but I was so happy he said those three words to me. It made my eyes fluttered open

"Mo-Mon-El...?" I asked, my voice all hoarse "Is that you...?" I ask in a whisper.

Mon-El's POV

As I told Kara I loved her, tears started to roll on my cheeks and then I heard her talk

"Yes Kara...it's me" I say in a low voice "Stay calm...don't talk too much, okay? You need to rest..." I say in a reassuring voice, trying to make you stay calm

Kara's POV

"I lo- I love you too..." I mumbled, squeezing his hand. Then, as I open my eyes more I realized that I still see green.

"Mon-El... what's happening to me...? Why do I see green...? And why do I feel so weak...?" I ask tiredly, my voice really low as if it didn't want to talk. I was really worried as I didn't know what was going on with me.

"I don't know, Kara...I'm sorry" He said like it was his fault.

"Hey...Mon-El stop...it's not your fault..." I say, looking into your eyes, even if you looked...green...

I then quickly fell asleep again, more tired than ever, it seemed that talking took a lot out of me...

Mon-El's POV

I was so relieved Kara was feeling better...wait, did she say she love me too? I looked at her, a surprised look in my face, as I take all in. That she love me and...she see green?

"Kara, did you you say you see green?" I say, but then realized she already fell asleep. So, I get up, kiss her forehead, and walk away without a sound. I then go see Alex in her lab

"Alex, Kara woke up and she told me she see green..." I say to Alex, as she seem to analyse blood test. She quickly look up at me

"What!?" She ask loudly, worry in her voice

"Yeah...I don't know, it was weird...she seemed okay and all but then she asked me why she is seeing green..." I say, a frown in my face, ad I wait for Alex to say something "So, do you know what she have?" I ask with impatience.

"I don't know, I'll have to do some test..." she say, then go back to her blood test

"Okay, I'll go see if she is doing good..." I say, then get out of her lab, walking back to Kara's side.

*****

So, I know guys, it wasn't really good and pretty short, but I really don't have much ideas, so if you have somes, please share them with me, I'm sure it would help a lot.

Thanks in advance for your votes and comments!

-DxnversKaramel💙