Prologue

To my new puffs AkiraTakamura1 & redngreen_shadow

"End of the line Ruff!" Buttercup yells at her counterpart Butch.

"Brick just give up!" Blossom argues tired of fighting as Brick rolls his eyes.

"Boomer! Just stop this!" Bubbles cries. Boomer flinches as she cries.

The red ruff, Brick, laughs, "what do you take us for Bloss!"

"We will beat you!" Blossom yells as she nods to the girls to attack their counter parts.

Buttercup follows the demand with out fail. She rams her hammer into Butch and with a grunt he is thrown into a newly created crater.

Bubbles on the other hand hesitates because she loves her counterpart but she sighs and attacks with bubble champagne.

Blossom then looks at her counterpart, "Brick aren't you tired of fighting!" She yells at him.

"Lets just get this over with I want to see you in the ground!" He then attacks with his flaming rings.

The girls do their best and then the boys disappear without a trace.

New villains come and the girls have become stronger.

A year later the girls were in an accident and lost their memories of the Rowdy Ruff Boyz...

It has now been six years since the disappearance of the mysterious boys and the girls are now 17.

And finally there is peace...

but there is always a calm before the storm.

-------------------------------------------------------