Time we don't have...

Hey guys I'm sorry it's late somethings came up and actually I will be taking a break on all my books for an emotional vacation... I need some time and I will actually be off the grid for a little while so I will try to get to my notifications but I need a break I am sorry but nothing will be added after this chapter I actually am having a really hard time with my emotions and they are not helping right now.... so please enjoy

-recap-

"Who the hell are you!" Brick yells.

"I am mino I am the snake of two worlds!" It says bringing out a BC hammer.

"Now fight me butch you know you'd love to kill me," Mino says, "but then again I'm the only one who could tell you where your precious Buttercup is.... what will it be? Kill me and risk the life of your love? Or leave them be?

All of us stand frozen...

What do we do?

______________________________________________

No prov

It was deadly silent in the room as the boys and Sedusa stare at Mino.

"Tick tock boys," Mino hisses.

The boys look at each other worried.

Bryan's prov

We look at each then to brick for an answer.

"Brick?" Butch says calling brick from his trance.

"Brick what do we do?" Boomer questions.

"We take it down," Brick says calmly and we look at him confused.

And before anyone can talk I speak up, "what the fuck! Brick it knows where the girls are!"

"Don't worry I have a plan," he smirks.

'What is he smirking at?'

We then look at our opponent. "Damn it," Butch says under his breath.

"Butch remember it isn't her..." Blast calms down Butch.

"Let's get it boys!" Brick yells as we attack.

I attack first with my double edge sword but it moves to fast, "shit where did it-" the next thing I know I'm on the ground hissing in pain.

"Had enough?" A familiar voice calls.

"Brenna?" I look up and see her but the eyes are what give it away. "Damn snake!"

"What can you not hurt me?" It says.

"Go to hell!" Boomer exclaims before he cuts the snake.

It stumbles back before it shifts again, "Boomie why would you hurt me?" 'Bubbles' says.

I look at Boomer who has a somber face, "try that again snake!" You can tell boom is mad because he has no remorse for his opponent.

"You messed with the wrong people snake," Butch says as he walks over.

"Yeah and now your going to pay," Blast adds.

Now we encircled the snake, "try to shift now snake see where that gets you," I say.

The snake then shifts into a familiar red head, "Brick you wouldn't hurt me! You love the challenge!" 'Blossom' exclaims.

Brick freezes but then grins, "your worse than Berserk with acting."

"What do we do now Brick?" Blast says as he cracks his knuckles and I know he has a score to settle.

"We kill it," Brick smirks.

We all stare at him.

"It isn't human it will kill others," Brick explains and we all nod.

It takes back Buttercups form, "Butch you don't want to do this," the snake begs.

"You don't deserve mercy," as Blast and I grab both arms and brick and boom grab both legs.

Butch prov

I watch as the imposter struggles under my brother's grip.

"We're ready when you are Butch!" Brick yells.

I nod as I bring out my dagger and walk behind the snake. "Any last words?"

"Got to fucking hell!" The snake screams as I put the sword to its neck and do a clean slice and behead the imposter. As its head rolls Brick looks at the body and smiles.

"Boys I know where the girls are," he says.

"What?" Boom says as he clutches the counter about to fall.

"Did you just say?" Blast says.

"You know where the girls are?" I say.

"Yeah now let's go we don't have that much time!" Brick yells

No prov

The boys get ready to leave and make sure to grab everything they even take the snakes head making sure it is securely wrapped and fly off to find the girls....

Time is what they don't have...