Blash continued...

No prov

After the boys introduced themselves Jackson and Katie ran in and apologized for being late. Jackson introduced himself and sat next to his counterpart.

As Akio watched the black haired beauty he loved he felt a glare from across the room. He looked to see who it was and it was a brown haired boy with green eyes. Little did Akio know that boy was Akira's jealous boyfriend, Mako, giving him the worst death glare ever.

 Little did Akio know that boy was Akira's jealous boyfriend, Mako, giving him the worst death glare ever

(Okay that it Mako her Boyfriend)

Akio's (aka Blast) prov

I was looking at her while she silently watched the board. Then I heard beeping the five girls looked at each other and nodded, "Teacher we need to go the nurse!" They said in unison.

The teacher looked at them and rolled her eyes, "Not right now!"

Something flashed in Akira's eyes, "yo teach! We need to go to the nurse it is an emergency and I don't fucking care who you are you shouldn't bitch about it and we should be able to go!" Akira said and the teachers jaw dropped and the girls smirked and ran out of the class.

'Wow! She has changed!' I looked at my brothers and grinned. "Teach?" The woman then looked at me, "bathroom?"

She nodded and I left and waited for my brothers soon enough they came out and we ran up to the roof.

We nodded and transformed...

Hard Brick!
Explosive Boomer!
Strong Butch!
Manic Blast!
Rough Bryan!

We then fly to the girls and we see them fighting Fuzzy Lumkins.

"Will you give it a rest Fuzzy Lumkins!" Buttercup yelled right after she brought out her signature hammer.

"I will never give up until you are dead!" He screams and that made my blood boil. I felt Brick put a hand on my shoulder and nodded his head telling me not to interfere.

"Okay Fuzzy you need to stop daydreaming! We will always stop you!" Bash yells bringing out a double edge sword.

"Fuzzy stop this you'll never win!" Bubbles yells and she brings out her razor fans.

"Come on we have to get back to class and I really don't want to deal with him!" Brenna says as she brings out her metal pipe.

"Come on girls lets show him not to mess with us," Blossom yells bringing out her swords.

They then start fighting and they all look wow.

I pay attention to Bash her uniform was different from when I say her six years ago. She's wearing a bright yellow crop top that says 'fuck you' on it, black leggings that hug her tan legs perfectly with 2 yellow stripes showing to the sides (just little dashes), and yellow and black Jordan's on and her signature black and yellow SnapBack.

When they finished sending Fuzzy to the sky they started to high five each other and hug. We flew back to the school and ran to class so we weren't in trouble and so the girls wouldn't get suspicious. After about five minutes after us the girls walked in. Akira giving Miss. Gray a death glare. And trust me if looks could kill Miss. Gray would be sixty feet under...

And you should see the look on Miss. Grays face she was so scared and all the girls grinned and my brothers and I smirked.

'That's my girl...'

_____________________________

Blast: *blushing*

Me: You boys know you have to get them back right?

Brick: of course we do!

Boomer: I can't take Mya being held by anyone but me! *takes a glass and throws it*

Me: *catches the glass and gives a death glare at Boomer* boomer don't break anything in my house!!!!!

Butch: you might want to run bro!

Boomer: *scared and runs*

Me: thanks butch

Butch: no problem hatter

Bryan: *walks in* why did I just see boomer running???

Brick: he was about to break something

Bryan: oh so hatter was going to murder him!

Me: yup! You blast why so quiet????

Blast: I'm thinking of a plan

All: oh?

Me: about how to get the girls?

Blast: yup

All: I want to hear!

Blast: okay...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Me: of course I'm not telling you! You will have to wait! Okay bye loves! Enjoy the rest of your day!