Next time...

This chapter is dedicated to ButchxButterbutt thanks for the idea!!!!

No prov
Butch has put Buttercup upstairs and walked to where his brothers and Sedusa were. "Buttercup is upstairs... mind explaining what exactly happened to her!" Butch yelled.

Blade's prov

"Buttercup is upstairs," the boy in green says. "Mind explaining what exactly happened!" He shouts.

I laugh and disappear into a puff of smoke. I reappear in the green one's bedroom. And I see Buttercup on the green bed sweating in her sleep. I grin, "yes Buttercup relive those awful days... relive the day he left you..." my grin grows wider as her memories flow out of her along with her sadness. I snap my fingers and buttercup disappears in thin air waiting at the hideout and I smile. I will lay my snake here, "Mino," a snake slithers towards me, "take on the form of Buttercup... when one of them comes to you... kill them!" I say.

The snake then transforms into an exact replica of buttercup except with green snake eyes. "Good now lie down!" My loyal pet lies down and does at it is told.

I smile and take my leave, "the boys will be so surprised when the snake wakes up..." I laugh as I disappear and go to the hideout.

_____________________________
Me: wow! Please don't kill me!!! Please I need to live in order to keep this up!

Butch: I'm going to fucking murder you Maddie!!!!!! *screams*

Me: *sweat drops* oh geez... any-who sorry it was short but Blade's prov is always going to be short next will be Blast or Bash's prov!