What Was That?!

Sorry for the wait on all my stories everyone! I hope to be updating more, but I've been awfully busy lately!!!

Here it is! ENJOY!!!

VOTE/FOLLOW/COMMENT!!!!

The Daily Life of Emma Preston

What Was That?!

Jerry entered the room. I looked at the floor immediately. I coudln't bring myself to look at him. Jerry didn't say anything. He just walked behind me, carrying a box of stuff.

"We'll start off working you up." Jerry said nonchalantly. I felt Jerry come up behind me, taking an arm. He handcuffed both arms to the poles. He walked away again, digging around in the box I assumed. He came back and I heard him quirt something. 

I felt, rather than saw, Jerry kneel behind me. He had squirted warming lotion onto his fingers, and was slowly working it over my clit. The sensation was amazing against my freshly washed body. I was still warm from the shower even!

I looked down at the floor, closing my eyes, enjoying it. When I was wet, Jerry stuck a finger inside me. "You're always so ready," he purred in my ear. "This is going to be fun."

He kissed my neck, sending shivers up my spine. "Shall I show you the toys?" He waited a second, deliberating. "Nah, I'll keep it all a surprise for now. For now though, let's put this blindfold on." 

And I was thrown into darkness. I was at Jerry's mercy.

Lord, help me.

I looked at the floor for the millionth time. I know the pattern on this carpet so well now. The lines, the look of it, all are forever memorized into my skull. Why did he have to take the blindfold off?

I was lucky I can think at all. I was lucky to be able to concentrate on anything.

Aside from the blinding pleasure Jerry has continuously bestowed on me. For the last hour, yes I know exactly how long since he took my blindfold away, Jerry has made me have an orgasm in first eight, then five, and now three minute intervals.

The only reason I know the time, is because Jerry has instructed me to keep an eye on it. I'm to tell him when it's time. If I don't, which I tried and regretted it, Jerry punishes me by speeding the vibrations on everything up, and smacks my ass hard. 

What's everything? Let me set the scene for you.

I'm still on my knees, hands are cuffed and there is a strap over the back of my legs so I cant get up. I have a gag ball in my mouth, making my screams go virtually unheard. Miles has worked me up to a butt plug, and vibrator. Double penetration has always been something I wanted. The vibrator plugs into the wall, so unless Jerry stops paying the light bill, the vibration continues.

I also have a vibrating nipple clamp on each nipple. 

"Is it time again?" Jerry asked me.

I moaned, knowing what was coming.

I breathed deeply through my nose, and nodded my head yes.

"Good girl," Jerry cooed at me. I couldn't see him, and haven't this whole time apart from him walking in the door. He was behind me, switching from my left and right side.

Just like every other time, Jerry did something with the remote control, and the vibrations changed to a pulsing beat instead of a constant vibrations. I moaned, and growled. I wasn't sure how it was possible, but it's been the same reaction each time. I couldn't help it either. I was beyond dick drunk, and Jerry hasn't touched me yet.

I was almost afraid for him to touch me. I craved his touch, but knew the moment his strong, and oh so capable hands touch my overly sensitive skin, I would come apart at the seams.