What Else Are Honeymoons For?

I'm sure everyone knows the story of Cinderella. The fantasy of being swept off your feet in one night by a handsome stranger lives in every women. The mystery behind that handsome stranger, and the addiction of wanting to know more about him. The suspense of not knowing your knight on a more personal level.

Everyone women wants to become Cinderella, in some way or another. We all crave a love affair that deserves Walt Disney's attention.

Jerry has made me Cinderella. The only difference between Cinderella and I though, is my carriage didn't turn back in to a pumpkin at midnight. Instead, at midnight, my carriage became a plane. 

Jerry still won't tell me where we're going for our honeymoon, even after I've begged him to tell me.

"Mr. and Mrs. Hemson," the driver said to us from the front seat of the limo. "Your plane is running on time, and they're ready for you to board."

"Thank you, Jason," Jerry said to the driver. Jerry opened the door to the limo, stepped out, and extended his hand for mine. 

Getting out of a limo in a wedding dress isn't as easy as it seems. Once I was standing on the run way, I finally took a look around. 

There were a number of planes stationed off to the left of us. In front of us though, there was a smaller, sleeker, more private plane.

"Don't tell you," I said to Jerry, excitement bubbling up inside me. 

"Okay, I won't then." Jerry replied completely carefree and at ease. His eyes sparkled with promise as he looked at me. Tonight would be a fun.

Jerry lead me towards the steps of the plane, where an older gentlemen with greying hair was standing at the top. "Good evening Mr. Hemson."

"Evening Eric." Jerry greeted him as we got to the top of the stairs. "Everything ready for take off?"

"Just finished finale check, sir. Clear sky from here to J.F.K. We should be there in just under two hours." Eric replied smoothly.

"Excellent. Then we're ready to take off." 

I took a look around the cabin of the private jet, completely in awe. There was easily twenty seats nestled inside. Each seat was a beige color, while the couch sitting against a wall was black.

"Would you like to get fasten in?" Jerry asked coming up behind me.

I sat on the couch, and let Jerry buckle me in. He took the seat next to me, and within minutes we were speeding to take off. Once we were leveled in the air, another male came out to great us.

"My name is Ronald, I'll be taking care of you until we reach New York City. Is there anything I can get you two?" He asked in a strong voice.

"I'm okay, I don't want anything." Jerry answered him, and then looked at me. "You want anything?"

I shook my head, suddenly no longer thirsty. The way Jerry looked at me made me want only one thing. 

The stewardess left us then. Jerry continued to stare at me, before chuckling to himself.

"Something funny?" I asked him.

"Just imagining taking that dress off of you. You look beautiful Emily Hemson. That dress fits you two perfectly, but I think it'll look better on the floor."

"Should we test that theory?" I asked mischievously.

"Now? No." Jerry said looking around the spacious cabin. "I want my wife for the first time in a bed. I want you comfortable, and loud. I want to hear you beg tonight."