Chapter 41

Quanta kicked down the door. Scott flinched looking at her, liu, who also was in the room also flinched and turned to the girl.
"Lucifer let my friend go or I will kick your butt so hard even you'll be asking GOD to help you!"
Liu raised an eyebrow then rolled his eyes. "I doubt your going to do anything. I could literally burn you alive with one poke." Quanta growled and ran at the man, liu had not time to react before getting a hard slap from the girls wing, right to his face. "FIGHT ME SATAN!" Quanta yelled and kicked the dark Lord's family jewels. Liu fell to the floor in pain and Scott took a moment to process. Quanta walked over to Scott and hummed as she untied him. "What was that? How did you" the angel was speechless.
"Easy my dear friend. I just kicked him in the balls. Works every time." Quanta smiled and took Scotts hand. They started to leave but liu stood back up, he outstretched his broken black angel wings and growled "What the hell kind of a ending is that? Do you really think it's gonna be that easy?!" He threw himself at the two in rage but only hit Quanta, for she had pushed Scott to the side. When liu landed on her however, she was to small compared to him and got crushed.
Liu stood back up and looked at the now mangled and bloody girl "huh. Well that was easy....wait a minute I'm not that fat! What the hell writer?!" Scotts eyes went wide as he ran to his friends side. Quanta coughed weakly and looked at the angel "Scott.....your my boi." And with that she died. Scott was silent for a moment before holding her close to his chest and screaming "NOOOOO" like a prepubescent 11 year old.
Liu snikkered looking at two and went to walk away but before he got out the door God dropped down infrount of him. "Lucy!" He called pulling the dark lord into a tight embrace.
"What the hell?" Liu mumbled blushing like an idiot. God looked back at the fallen angel and caressed his cheek. "Liu I hate to see you like this. There's something I need to tell you." Their faces nearly touched. Liu's eye went wide and his heart skipped a beat "w-what is it?"
God pulled him closer and whispered
"Liu I...I.."
"Spit it out."
"Liu I.....I..........................I ate. All of the nutela."
Lius face locked in horror as he dropped to the ground and screamed. God looked at him "I'm sorry dude but you always hog it."
At this moment Vinny walked in and upon seeing the screaming bois, dead girl, and God himself. Vinny.exe crashed.
Scott saw him and dropped Quantas body running to him "VINNY!!!" he tackled the demon and they then made out.

The end

Okay seriously tho Happy April fools. ;) I'll try to ACTUALLY update this book soon.