Chapter 1

I am finally back from taking a writing break, and I'm so excited to get started again! This story is a bit different from my others, and I'm excited to write it!

Just a quick disclaimer warning: This contains ageplay, non-con/reluctance, and possible torture with some sexual themes (what else do you expect from the Evil Queen herself?) If this is something that makes you uncomfortable or is a trigger, I suggest you don't read this.

I wasn't going to post this here, seeing as this is a very dark and twisted story, but on my other sites, readers loved the first chapter. So here it is. You've been warned.

"Approved? What do you mean I wasn't approved?" Regina screeched, her voice raising an octave out of frustration.

The poor woman at the front desk pointed helplessly at her computer. "You should have gotten a letter in the mail, Ma'am. It said- "

"Yes, I know what it said!" Regina growled.

She slammed her hand down on the desk, causing the receptionist to jump and the few occupants in the waiting room to look up curiously. Taking a deep breath, she smoothened out her pantsuit and put on a smile. It wouldn't help matters acting like a petulant child.

"May I please speak to Mr. Connor?" She asked in the nicest tone she could muster.

The receptionist looked taken aback at her change of behavior, but quickly nodded and picked up her phone. Regina drummed her fingernails against the desk as she waited. This was not going the way she had intended. The plan was to adopt a child. But not just any child; the Savior's child, the offspring of that wretched Snow White.

Ever since she lost her chance with Owen, the nice little boy that had come to town with his father years ago, Regina had never felt satisfied. She was bored with the curse; the victory of inflicting torture that only she knew about had waned.

No, her heart wanted something else. To be loved, just once in her life. To have someone that depended on her fully, someone she could nurture and attempt to care for. She had long since given up on love for herself; the only person that had truly loved her was buried 6 feet underground.

However, when she (with the help of Gold) found out about the Savior's little teen pregnancy mishap, she found the perfect opportunity. Revenge and motherhood all rolled up into one neat little package specifically tailored for the Evil Queen herself.

It was bound to happen sooner or later; she had kept tabs on the young princess since the girl was young, enjoying watching the misery of her sad sad life. The girl had been in and out of juvie, and arrested for stealing and destruction of property. It didn't help that almost every home she ended up in was abusive. She deserved it, Regina thought, being related to the girl that ruined her life.

If she would have thought out her plan more instead of going in with a head of steam, she could have just taken Snow White's newborn and put the bandit into captivity, forcing her to watch as Regina corrupted her little princess from the inside out. She would just have to settle for taking Snow White's grandson instead.

"Ah, Mayor Mills. What a pleasure to speak with you again after our... lovely meeting last month." Thomas Connor approached her, straightening his tie somewhat nervously.

Regina flashed him a smile, fighting the urge to bite her lip. She had to do a few... favors for the manager of the adoption agency to even be able to meet her future son. She had lost her favorite pair of French lace panties and her pride, however, she had to do what she had to do.

"Mr. Connor. What a delight," the brunette purred, reaching her hand out and squeezing his gently. "I understand we're having some issues with my adoption finalizations?"