the cats big secret part 2

(Tom's POV)
I woke up and got dressed, I walk down the stairs and looked on the couch, tord was on the couch curled up into a little ball, I narrowed my eyes. " Kitty! Kitty where are you?" As soon as I said tord had cat ears ? One of them went up and twitch. Matt and Edd walk downstairs to see tord curled up into a little ball with cat ears and a tail. " what the hell?" I asked Edd and Matt. " I don't know." Matt said. " I think Kitty is tord." Edd added, " no kitty couldn't been tord, could he?" I asked with a confused look on my face. " who knows." Edd said as he walks to the kitchen with Matt, I sat on the couch next to tord. " why does he look so soft?" I thought, I decided to pet him, he started to smile and purr in his sleep, I blushed a little bit, looking away and stop petting him, he opened both of his eyes one of them was okay the other one was missing. " so you're uhh... Kitty huh?" I asked him, the whole room felt silent, tord broke the silence and said. "Y-yes..." he was blushing he looked like he was going to cry. " what's wrong commie?" I asked him. "I-I like it when you were p-petting me..." tord muttered blushing like crazy, silence filled up the whole entire living room, I finally broke the silence by saying. "y-you do?"

(Tord's POV)
"y-yes.." I said. " I e-even like it when y-you were happy to see me and t-that you never told me to f-fuck off...or c-called me a commie or..." I felt tears going down my face. " now that Tom knows that I'm Kitty he'll never do that stuff again with me.... he probably will never forgive me!!" Those thoughts made me start to whine like a little dog. " are you okay tord?" Tom ask looking a bit worried, I know what I wanted to say to him but I couldn't get the words, I felt like I choked on my own words, all I could do is to curl up into a tighter ball and quietly cry, until I fell arms go around me to my surprise Tom was hugging me, I felt my face heat up and my crying became worse.

(Tom's POV)
I was hugging tord because I felt bad for him and that I kind of liked him, I heard him cry a little bit louder, I felt tears coming out of my eyes, just hearing him cry makes me want to cry, I held tord close to me trying to calm him down, he said" w-why are you b-being nice to me?... a-a-after all I  d-did to you guys... hurt you.... betrayed you... lied to you...." "shh it's okay I forgive you, anyways I think that you weren't right in the head at the time?" I chuckle, finally tord started to calm down and soon stopped crying.