tord's first kiss

(Tom's POV)
" butter?" I said looking at tord, he nodded and I stopped huging him.  " so.. uhh?.. how did you get turn into a cat?" I asked him I was a little curious so why not. " a science experiment gone wrong.." he said. "Oh." I replied.

Some time pass:

(Tord's POV)
Edd and Matt left to go get some groceries and left me and Tom here, Tom and I haven't fought we mostly stayed quite, me and Tom were watching a movie I started to fall asleep when I saw him sleeping, I smiled and snuggled up to him and eventually fell asleep.

(Tom's POV)
I woke up to the feeling of someone on me, I look and it was tord, he fell asleep on me. Movie has ended I decided to carefully stand up so I wouldn't wake up tord and carry him upstairs to my room, once I got to my room I put tord on the bed and I laid right next to him and I slowly fell back asleep.

(Edd's POV)
me and Matt came home from the grocery store, the house looked empty I started to worry. " I hope Tom and tord didn't kill each other." I said. " I don't know edd remember this morning?" Matt said as me and him were putting up the groceries I replied to him saying. " I know I remember, I wonder what tord was crying about?" I said with a confused look on my face. "I don't know?" Matt replied. we got done putting away the groceries so I decided to go upstairs and check in Tom's room. " please don't be dead, please don't be dead, please don't be" I whispered to my as I look through the door I saw Tom and tord snuggling with each other they look like they're asleep, I Sighed of relief. " well at least they aren't killing each other anymore." I said with a small chuckle. I went back downstairs to give the boys more privacy.

(Tord's POV)
I woke up with Tom beside me, I was blushing and smiling at the same time. I began to think if he was starting to like me and then I felt arms going around my waist and pulling me close until I was face-to-face with Tom, I was blushing like crazy and then tom put his lips on mine, my eyes widen in shock but after a little bit I started to kiss back, Tom pulled away which ended up breaking the kiss and held me close, "I love you tord." He whisper with a smile on his face, it felt like my heart skipped a beat once he said that. " I love you too tom." I said putting my face on his chest, I had this weird feeling when he held me close, he made me feel safe, he made me feel like I was loved, I really like this feeling he gives me I don't ever want to stop feeling this feeling.