CHAPTER SIX- New Beginnings

ALANA'S POV

I was sleeping peacefully; dreaming about bunnies and rainbows and shit until I was rudely awakened by the blaring of an air horn. I screeched and sat straight up in my bed. I gave the twins my best evil look and shot them the bird before falling back against my bed.

"WAKE UP!" The twins yelled.

"I don't wanna," I grumbled.

"You have to," Shane said.

"Can't I just skip a day?" I begged.

"No," Zane said and pulled me out of my bed. "You have to go into school and show your old pack that you're not a girl to be messed with. You also have to show them who exactly you are. What better way to say 'I'm a confident girl who will eat you up and spit you out' then to walk into school with your head held high and embarrass the hell outta them?"

"Fine," I muttered. "I'll go. But only because I want to see their reaction when they find out that I'm back."

"YAY!" The twins cheered.

"Now go wash up," Shane ordered. "We'll pick out your clothes."

       I left them with scary mischievous smiles on their faces in my closet. I think I'll be regretting that decision before the day is over. I got into the shower and let the water pour over me as I thought about my former pack. Would they be happy I was back? Or upset that they still hadn't gotten rid of the nuisance? Probably the latter. They had respected my wishes; however, no one came looking for me. I didn't know whether I should be happy they listened to me or upset that they hadn't bothered. I was just a mess of conflictions right now. I shut the water off and got out of the shower. Wrapping a towel around me, I walked back into my room. I was pleased to see that my outfit wasn't some crazy hooker outfit. On my bed was ripped black jeans, a red tank top, a cropped black leather jacket, and black heeled combat boots. I guess the twins were going for the edgy biker girl look. I got dressed and walked downstairs. Luke, Chase, Caleb, and the twins were waiting by the stairs for me. I flashed them a smile and followed them outside. The rest of our pack had already left for school. I got on my motorcycle and peeled out of the driveway; the other five following in Luke's Porsche.

          I parked my motorcycle beside Luke's car and got off. The guys got out and stood around me. I pulled my helmet off and shook out my hair. I could see the other pack gathered around Aidan, as usual. Aidan turned to my pack, but I knew he couldn't see me. Aidan strolled over and stood in front of us. My boys stood protectively in front of me as Aidan smiled charmingly at us.

"Do I finally have the honor of meeting Luke's fierce Beta?" He asked.

"I don't know." Luke turned to me. "Does he?"

I stepped forward and Luke and Chase moved out of my way.

"Hello, Aidan, remember me?" I smiled at him. Aidan shook his head slowly.

"Does the name Alana Loupe ring a bell?" I asked.

        I smirked as I saw his eyes widen in surprise. I laughed and linked my arms with the twins.

"It was a pleasure to see you again, mate," I whispered in his ear as I passed him.

    This was going to be fun. I get to make people's lives a living hell. Goodbye old wimpy scared Alana, hello new confident Alana. They would soon learn not to mess with me; I wasn’t that same little girl I once was. I was a strong beautifully fierce woman now and nothing they do or say would change that. It was time for some new beginnings.