❥ Frankenstein ❥

Frank died tragically and Gerard doesn't want to lose him, so instead Gerard "fixes" Frank and brings him back to life...

( genre: fluff )
word count: 515

"Lovely," Gerard grinned, stroking his messy hair "my lovely." Frank made a gurgling sound in response, reaching towards Gerard only to scream out in pain. "Don't move too much lovely, you need to rest." Gerard kissed Franks forehead, pulling a blanket over Franks shivering body. "Rest."

❣ ❣❣

"C'mon lovely, it's just a bath I'm right here. There's no reason to be afraid." Gerard spoke softly, slowly helping Frank into the tub full of warm water. Frank screamed out at the feeling of water, shoving Gerard away from him harshly, clumsily running out of the bathroom and back into their bedroom. Gerard sat on the ground where he had landed after being pushed, a hand on the back of his head where he bumped into the edge of the sink. He pulled his hand away and stared at the blood on his hand in awe before getting up to clean and bandage his wound.

❣ ❣❣

"Stupid, stupid, stupid!" Frank yelled at himself, tugging at his hair in anger. "Hurt Gee, hurt, hurt!" He screamed, punching holes into the wall next to him before collapsing onto the ground in tears, slowly falling asleep. Only minutes later Gerard tiredly walked in, he thought it would be best if he worked the rest of the day and let Frank overthink what he did. When he walked in, he regretting leaving Frank by himself.

"Oh my poor lovely, why would you hurt yourself lovely?" Gerard sighed as he carried Frank up onto their shared bed. "My lovely, never hurt yourself again." Frank slowly opened his eyes when he heard Gerard talking, once he was fully awake he began to sob. He sobbed over the fact that he had hurt Gerard and that he'd hurt himself and was in pain. "Come now lovely, let me fix you up again." Gerard said softly and walked Frank to his office.

"Tell me where you're hurting, lovely." Frank sniffled as he pointed to his scalp and rubbed his sore knuckles. Gerard smiled and kissed Franks knuckles gently, eventually stopping his tears as Frank stared at Gerard in awe. "Let me get some ice and bandages for you, lovely." Frank shook his head and began crying again, reaching out and pulling Gerard up to his chest gently. "No fix, want Gerard." Frank cried into Gerard's shoulder, hugging him tighter to his chest.

"Anything you want lovely, I'll give you anything and everything you want." Gerard smiled, walking back to their bedroom with Frank. They both laid on the bed in silence, soft sounds of breathing barely being heard. "Love," Frank said quietly, "love Gee." Gerard smiled and kissed his slightly bloody knuckles, looking at the holes in the wall in a strange admiration. "Love you too, my lovely Frank." He whispered back, slowly falling asleep.

I don't know why i wrote this?? I wont update often, just once a blue moon... I gotta build up my account again I guess, huh. Well this sucks :/