❥ Stargazing ❥

Frank and Gerard have a date at midnight on Franks roof, stargazing and stuff.

( genre : fluff )
word count: 397

"Jesus Christ, it's fucking freezing why can't we go inside?" Gerard whined as he helped frank spread out their blanket on the flat roof tiles. "Because that's no fun, and you like doing dumb cliche but things." Frank countered, sitting down on the blanket with Gerard, pulling another blanket over his and Gerard's lap.

"Yeah, but I don't like doing them in the fucking cold outside." "Quit being a crybaby and hand me my phone, what do you wanna listen to?" Gerard handed Frank his phone, curling closer towards him. "Anything, I don't care." Gerard spoke quietly, staring up at the clear sparkling sky. "Is black flag okay?" "Yeah, you have a fucking obsession though." Gerard giggled as Frank played 'Bastard In Love' on his phone.

"Geez, how romantic." Gerard teased and Frank grinned, shoving him gently. "I thought this was supposed to be a cute mini date, not a wrestling match, Frankie." Gerard giggled, shoving Frank back lightly. "Well if you're done taunting me about my music it can be a cute mini date." Frank huffed with a grin, kissing Gerard on his forehead giggling quietly.

"Be quiet and let me stargaze." Gerard mumbled, staring up at the dark sky that was filled with little sparkling stars that had him transfixed instantly. "S'really pretty." He whispered, eyes wandering all over the sky curiously. The sky was clear of any clouds and the stars shone brightly beside the beaming full moon, the sight taking Gerard's breath away.

Frank was staring at Gerard rather than the sky, transfixed in his boyfriends beauty rather than the skies. It was completely silent between them, black flag still playing on the lowest volume beside them. Gerard turned to Frank once he realized he was being stared at and blushed a bright red, thinking he must've looked dumb.

"You know you're beautiful, right." Frank whispered, moving Gerard's hair away from his face, ending up playing with Gerard's recently washed hair. "Mhm, you say that just about everyday." Gerard giggled silently, closing his eyes with a soft sigh. "I always mean it, you're breathtaking." Frank spoke softly, kissing Gerard's cheek, emitting a giggle from him.

"I love you, Gee." Frank whispered, barely audible. "Love you too, Frankie." Gerard giggled, pressing his lips against Franks not a moment later.