New School and the Mystery Boy

"Name?"

"Zane Anderson" I sighed telling the unattractive woman in the front office of my new school.

"Alright Mr. Anderson, heres your schedule." I grabbed it from her and headed out. Not knowing where i was going. Stupid parents. Making me move and go to this dumb rich kid school. It wasnt all rich kids some came on scholarships, like I am. I looked down at the schedule in my hand. First period, Honors English three, room 313. Second period, Honors chemistry, room 119. Third, Art three, room 405. Fourth, Theatre, room 206. Uggghh, I hate school. I headed to second period. I found it quickly, right up front.

I wouldve been nervous except for the fact this is about my 10th different school in high school alone. I knocked on the door and waited impainetly for the teacher to stop blabbing and open the door.

"Hello, May I help you?"

"Im new and this is my chemistry class" He took my schedule and looked at it.

"Yes, Mr. Anderson, come in. Class, welcome our new student, Zane Anderson." I stood there with my arms crossed across my chest as I felt everyones eyes on me. I knew what they were seeing and smirked. Most of them were filthy rich stuck up kids. The two others in the class werent and you could tell. They, Like me, were what people considered Emo or Scene, Thank god.

I have black hair emo style. I was wearing black skinnes, blue converses and a blue shirt that said "STFU" but was hidden by my "Falling in Reverse" hoodie which was black. I had snake bites. I coughed and everyone snapped out of their trance. Girls were looking at me and trying to hide the lust. Guys didnt bother to hide their hate filled glares. I know alot of people think 'Emos' are gay. Well, Im not.

"You may sit in the empty seat in the back". I was seated by the other 'emo' boy. I winked at a blonde girl as I went by and she blushed. The 'Emo' girl was at the table beside the boy and me. He had black hair, long emo style. He was wearing red skinnes, red converses, a white tee and red hoodie. He hid his face with his hair.....just like miles did. I suddenly knew I had to talk to this kid.