Misson: Take Kitty home :P

I walked to my beat up jeep that i loved. School had just ended. I saw Kason with his hoodie on and the hood covering his face.

"KITTY!!!!!!" I yelled and ran and tackled him.

"Get off me your heavy" He sais chuckling.

"Are you calling me fat?" I said fake crying.

"No Zaney, Your pefectly skinny" He said grinning.

"You need a ride home?" I asked helping him up.

"Be careful new kid. He might try to ride you" Some blonde jock called and He and his friends laughed.

"Dont listen to them kitty" I whispered.

"Nah man, hes just my bud. I got a girl back home for that." I said winking and they laughed.

"Come on Kason I'll take you home." He sighed but got in.

"Whats wrong Kitty?"

"Those dudes"

"You mean those douches" He snorted. " Its true Kitty. It dosent matter if you like guys or one eyed one horned flying purple people eaters. Your still an amazing person. And I just met you Kason." I said looking at him.

"Thank You Zane."

"Now who are they anyway."

"Their leader, Mason Grant, Jock of the school, hates me. Hes my worst bully. Right now, Hes on Vaction. So Aaron Jonson is taking his place. But he dosent bother as much unless Masons here." I nodded. I think it time to put this Mason's ass in place. I could use a good fight.

"Wanna put your Ipod in?" I asked.

"Sure". We ended up listenin to Falling in Reverse. Awesome. Band.

"Hey, Can I...." He started.

"Can you what?"

"Never mind, umm just drop me off up here."

"No man, where you stay at?"

"This house" He said in pain pointing to it. It was a two story white house.

"I'll see you tommorow"

"K, Give me your number" I told him and we exchanged numbers.

"Kitty, please call me if you need me. I cant explain it but I feel protective of you. Most likely because the friend I told you about. He got bullied so much he killed himself. I cant stand to see that happen again."

"Im so sorry Zane"

"Its fine, See you tommorow."

"Yay, T.G.T.I.F"

"Huh?"

"Thank god tommorow is friday"

"You cray Kitty" He laughed.

"See ya". As he was geting out a girl about our age came out. She looked like she had been crying. She also looked just like Kason, Just a girl version. I stepped out.

"Hi, Im Kason new BFF, Zane Anderson."

" Hey, Im his twin, Kassy." I shook her hand and looked her over. I couldnt help it she was beautiful. Her hair was also black but long. She was currently wearing purple sweat pants, a purple hoodie and cookie monster socks.

"Kas is everything okay?" Kitty asked her. She looked at him.

I guess they used twin telepathy because they didnt speak for awhile.

"Umm, I should go now Zane, My sister is upset."

"Alrighty, i understand. See ya" I waved goodbye and jumped in my jeep. I wonder what wrong with Kassy. I missed Kason already. He reminded me of Miles so much.

A pic of Kassy on the side. :)) let me know what you think please.