Motherly Advice and Late Night Calls

OMG dudes im really sorry i havent uploaded in like a million years. My Nanny died and school and stuff, ive just been so busy. Butttt low and behold here is a new chapter and if i get at least one comment and one vote ill upload verry verryy soon. :)))

After the movie was over momma headed to bed.

"Ill be up after i clean up baby."

"Okay" Momma mummbled half asleep.

"Mom, lets talk now" I said helping her clean.

"Okay, sit". I obeyed and waited for her to finish cleaning. Once mom was done she leaned against the bar.

"Okay you may not have noticed but miles had a thing for you. He knew you were into girls and left you alone. Trust me i could tell. The note you found was probably about you. Now this Kason kid, you care about him baby, he reminds you of MIles. Please dont get hurt again. You never know with people who get bullied. They could snap anytime. i cant stand to see you go through that again. I know your not a baby anymore and i cant always protect you but please be careful baby. And i wont metion anything to your mom." She went silent and i didnt say anything trying to process my thoughts. Miles loved me like that and he never told me. Kitty, Kitty could hurt me just by hurting himself. i couldnt go through that again. I would make sure Kitty knew he had me, if no one else.

"Thanks mom" i said smiling at her.

"i love you kiddo. You alright?"

"Yea im fine mom. I love you too." She kissed my head before heading upstairs. I headed up right after grabbing my Android.

I layed down on my warm soft bed ready for sleep. I didnt want to think of anything else right now. Just sleep and blackness. I was almost out when my phone rang. I answered it without looking.

"What Miles" I groaned.

"Ummm its Kitty" he said chuckling.

"Oh, Kitty hi. Sorry half asleep here" I said as a tear escaped my eye. Zane Miles is gone. I know. I know.

"So im sorry I called so late."

"Kason its only 10 sometehing. Its cool. Whats up?"

"I just need to talk to get crap off my mind. you make me laugh and smile. So Hence why I called you?"

"Hence? Awesome word. Mind if I steal it?" He laughed.

"No I dont mind but im pretty sure Shakespeare made it up so your not really stealing it from me." Now it was my turn to laugh.

"Your funny Kitty"

"You should laugh more Zane"

"Yea i know"

"Yea well i'll make sure you do. Because you make me. And laughters the best medicine."

I chuckled, "Yup sure is".

"Huh, Kas whats wrong?" I heard muffled talking. "Baby, Its okay. Get Sophie and Jamie and come in here.

"Kitty......Kason whats wrong?"

"Will you do me a favor? This weekend will you help me look for my dad"

"Of course KItty, of course."

"Thank you so much"

"Your welcome Kason Kittson"

"I gotta go Zane Anderson." We chuckled and hung up. Huh, poor kid. I wonder what happend. I hope hes okay.

SOOOOO whatcha thinking??? PREETTTYYY PLEASSEE COMMMENT AND VOTE. Pic of Jamie Kittson.