Girlssss Nighttt!

Miles and I had grown up together before I started moving around due to my moms job. My parents were two women, lesbians. I want an invetro baby. Anyways we lived in Washington until i was seven. I hated to leave my best friend but we wrote letters, talked and skyped untill we were fourteen. He talked to me about him being gay and people picked on bullied him for it. It was 8th grade year and my rents were homeschooling me. I begged therm to let me go see him for a suprise. So me and momma went up there. I remember i ran up the stairs and found him dead in his bathroom. I found a note saying he couldnt take it but he would always love him. I never figured out who "Him" was. I completly broke down for years untill recently. I hardly taked, ate, socialized or anything. I felt like if i had been there with miles I couldve helped him through everything. I felt tears in my eyes and blinked. As they fell I knew I couldnt feel sorry for myself. Miles would want me to help Kason. And thats exactly what Im going to do. No matter what. I promised myself that as I pulled up to my new house. I grabbed my bookbag and walked inside.

"Mom...s" I walked into the living room and saw them making out.

I made gagging noises.

"Get a room ladies" I said in a girl voice. Momma giggled as mom pulled away.

"Hey Honey" They both said. I plopped down in between them and kissed both of their cheeks.

"Momma, Mommy can we have a girls night?" They chuckled but agreed.

"Ill order pizza you guys go get snacks from the store. We'll watch something off of netflix" Mom said grabbing the phone.

"Bye mom" I yelled and grabbed mommas arm. We got into her yellow camaro, mom got it for her. I wanted to buy my own car. I wanted to learn resonsiblity.

"How was school?"

"i want to wait to talk with both of you but ill tell you this much. Can we please not move for a while this time?" I could hear the pleading in my voice. She looked at me in shock.

"O..Okay honey, we'll see". I smiled and cranked up Dont Stop Believin By Journey.

I thought about how happy my parents were. They are both 37. Mom is Stella Anderson. She has black hair and blue eyes. For my mom she was gorgous. Shes the dude. We do all the crap dads and sons do excpet shes more caring which to me is better. She is a business woman. Followed after my Grandfather. So yes she was already rich but im not spoiled. i just dont go without. My momma is Marcey Anderson. With Blonde hair and blue eyes she was beautiful. She worked for mom but had gone to school to be a docter. I knew she gave up her dream to have me and never went back to school to finish. Momma was a genius, literaly. She was almost done with four years of med school at my age, 17. Med schools only 8. She only had four years left to finish. I wish she would, I am a big boy now. She was mom and I's world. My grandparents on my moms side accepted them, Mommas disowned her but I still had to see them when I was little. I dont want to see them after how they treated my momma. Mom was striving for CEO and was almost there. We were all proud of her.

"Earth to Zane".

"Oh sorry momma".

"Whats wrong angel?"

"I just want what you and mom have".

"Oh honey you will one day".

"Thanks momma". We walked inside walmart. God I love this place. I grinned at mom as I put my earbuds in and she shook her head. I started blasting Black Veil Brides Knives and Pens.

Marcey and Stella Anderson in the pic :))