~A little walk~

(This is a request by CrystalMizaro)

"Yugiiiii!" you yelled. "What happend?!?!?! Yugi asked very worried. "I'm bored" you said laughing of Yugi's face. Yugi sighed "(y/n)...".  "Wanna go outside?" Yugi asked. "Ok" you said.

Yugi told you about a beautiful park and he asked you if you wanted to do a walk in there.

~Time Skip~

"Well, there it is!" Yugi said cheerfully. Yugi was right, that was a really cute park. "Oh, Yugi!" You said. After a few minutes, you decided to do a little walk. "So, what's up?" Yugi said. "Nothing... just walking with a very handsome guy" you said smiling. Yugi blushed. "do you want to eat some ice cream?" Yugi said. "Yes!" you said excited. Yugi took you to an ice cream cart near there. Yugi licked his ice cream "Delicious!" he said. You started to chuckle. "Huh?" Yugi looked at you "What's so funny?" "You have some ice cream on the tip of your nose!!" you started to laugh. Yugi blushed and wipe the ice cream from his nose. 

~After an hours~

"Yugi..." you said breathing. "What happen, sweetie?" he said  "I'm so tired". "Oh! but there's a surprise more!" Yugi said cheerfully "Ugh... ok". Yugi took you to his "secret place". "We're about to arrive!" He said. You forgot your fatigue and now, you just were excited. "We're here. Now, close your eyes" Yugi said with a calm voice. You closed your eye and waited. Yugi took your hand and he said "Open it!". You opened your eyes and you saw a beautiful lake with some leaves off a tree in there. "What do you think, (y/n)?" Yugi asked you. "Yugi! It's so beautiful!". You observed the lake for a few minutes and then, you looked at Yugi. "Yugi..." you said. "Yes, (y/n)?" he said with his very sweet voice. "I love you" After you said that, you kiss him in the lips. "I love you too" Yugi said blushing. You both sat in the grass and looked at the lake. The you put your head on Yugi's shoulder and Yugi hugged you. Both of you were there for one hour watching the lake. Then you two walked to your house, holding hands.