~Hawaii!~

"Oh, I can't believe we're here!" You said. Yugi took you to an hotel near the beach, so, after unpacking, you two went there. Yugi went with his swimsuit on, and you too but you went with a jacket over that. Yugi looked funny in his blue swimsuit and you couldn't help, but you laughed. "What's so funny (y/n)?" Yugi asked. "Nothing, nothing" You said covering your mouth. You were with your (f/c) bikini but you waited to get to the beach to show it to Yugi.

~Time skip to the beach!~

Yugi put the beach umbrella into the sand but he dropped it a couple of times. When he finally did it, he put a tower in the sand and he sat down. When you saw him sitting in the tower, you decided to show him something "new".  When Yugi wasn't seeing you, you took off your jacket. "Yugi~!" you called him. Yugi looked at you and he was speechless. "Well, how do I look?" you said looking at him with a big smile. "Y-you look... so b-beautiful..." he couldn't speak more. Yugi's face was compleatly red. "Uh, Yugi, love? You're like a tomatoe!" You said laughing. "I'm sorry" he said "But you have a really beautiful body" he said smiling.  You were talking with Yugi when suddenly, Yugi saw some boys who were looking at you from another place.

~Yugi's P.O.V.~

I was talking with my lovely (y/n) when I saw some stupid guys who were looking at her. Who the hell they think they are for look in that way to MY (y/n)? I have to do something.

~Normal P.O.V.~

You didn't saw the guys but you saw them when they were approaching. "Hey cutie" said one of them. "Uh... hey" You said looking at them. "You have a nice body" said the other one. "T-thank you" You said blushing. Yugi was just in silence. "You have a really hot body" they said. That was the only thing that Yugi needed. "Hey! Enough of this!" Yugi said angrily. "Oh, look at that little kid!" "Are you lost? haha" They said annoying Yugi. "She's my girlfriend, now please stop bothering her!" Yugi said. "Or what?" One of them said and he touched one of your legs. Yugi exploded. "Leave her alone before I make your face as a halloween mask!!" He screamed very angry. The boys got scared and they left running. You just looked at Yugi and then, he looked at you. "I'm really sorry. I just..." Yugi said blushing. "Thank you Yugi!" you said smiling and you kissed him on the cheek. "I love you" Yugi said. "Me too" You two huged and watched the sea.