~Past chapter~

Well, I was seing the comments in the other chapter, and the "Past chapter" won! I personally wanted this one, because I'm still learning to write lemon. But don't worry!! The lemon chapter is coming soon! Oh, I wrote another story named "Little sunshine"  and one chapter is about when you met Yugi, but this is gonna be different. Anyway, let's get started:

You and your mom were in the supermarket. "Do you want something, sweetie?" asked your mom. "I want a candy, but it's in another aisle. I'll go for it" you said cheerfully running. "Take care!" yelled your mom.

"Yeah, this one!" You said smiling at your candy. When you got it, you went to the aisle that your mom was, but you couldn't see her. "Mom! where are you?!" you yelled worried. You ran to the rest of the aisles but she wasn't in any of those.

You were very worried and you just sat down and started to cry. "I want my mom" you said sobbing.

~In another aisle~

"Grandpa... can I go get a toy?" "Of course, Yugi. Just hurry up"

The boy ran to the same aisle where you were. "Hmm... I think I like this one" he grabbed a small ball and walked away. Suddenly, he heard something. "Is someone... sobbing?" he innocently wondered and then, he saw you. "H-hey... Are you ok?" you heard a sweet, gentle voice but didn't answer. "Heeey" he repeated. You just looked at him but you didn't answer again.

He sat next to you "Why are you crying?" he asked. "I'm lost... I lost my mom and I miss her" you said starting to cry again. "Aww" he said touched. "Don't cry, we're gonna find your mom. I'll help you!" He said smiling. "Thank you so much!" you said wiping your tears. "What's your name?" he asked. "I'm (y-y/n)..." you said shyly. "I'm Yugi" he said smiling. Yugi took you with his grandpa and you explained all the story.

"I'm so sorry, dear" Yugi's grandpa said. "Grandpa, we need to find (y/n)'s mummy!" you discribed you mom. "Where was the last place you saw her?" asked Solomon. "In the aisle number 6" you said. "We must go to the aisle right now!" After said that, Yugi took your hand and ran to the aisle. You suddenly could hear your mom's voice. "(y/n)?!" Where are you?!" Your eyes sparkled "Mom!" you yelled "(y/n), darling! There you are!" She said with a big smile. She hugged you hugged her back. "Mom, He's Yugi. He and his Grandpa helped me to find you" you said smiling at them. "Thank you so much for helping my daughter!" your mom said.

~After 10 minutes~

"Yugi, let's go to pay" said Solomon. "But grandpa! I wanna stay with (y/n)!" He protested.

Yugi's grandpa just shook his head and smiled. "Ok, I'll go to pay and then I'll come for you"

"Yay!" Yugi said. "I'm so glad for being with you" you said to him. "Same."

It took about 5 minutes for Solomon to came.

"Time to go, Yugi" he said

"Aww" Yugi said sadly "O-ok... Goodbye (y/n)!" "Goodbye Yugi!" Yugi and his grandpa walked away, but then, you ran and grabbed Yugi by his arm. "Yugi, wait... I just wanted to say how grateful I am for your help" you said with a little smile "It's ok (y/n)" he said smiling

"No, really... Thanks" After you said this, you kissed his cheek. Yugi just blushed and muttered "Uh... I..." His grandpa laughed and your mom smiled. "Come on (y/n), time to go" she said smiling. "'K mom!" You hugged Yugi, and he hugged you back. "I hope I see you again" he said while he was hugging you. "We'll se again, I promise!" you said and walked again.

Who would know it? Who helped you once in childhood, is now your lovely boyfriend.