~Something special~

(guys, this was supposed to be the Valentine's Day special, but something happenned to my account and didn't let me publish the chapter :c I hope you enjoy it now though)

You and Yugi were on those 'lazy days'. "What could be more awesome than this?" you said. "Oh, and today's gonna be way more awesome" Yugi whispered. You raised an eyebrow. "Nothing" he said. "(y/n), I have to do some things." "But Yugi! this is our lazy day" you said giving him the puppy-eyes. "I know you'll like what am I going to do!" he said as he ran away to the door and leaved. "Yugi's a little...... weid" you thought. "What am I supposed to do now?" You said stading up from the coach. You turned on your computer and decided to watch a marathon of your favorite series.

~Time skip~

You looked at the clock "seven o'clock?! What did I do with my life?... anyway, don't regret" you said proudly. "Where's Yugi, by the way? He should be here" you got up from the couch. "I'll change my clothes" and you went to your room.

After changing, you went to the living room. "I'm hungry. I better do something to eat". When you were about to go to the kitchen, you heard someone knocking the door. When you opened it, you saw that it was Yugi. "Hey sweetie!" he said smiling. "Yeah, hi." you said a little upset. "What's wrong?" he asked inoccently. "Oh, I don't know. Maybe someone left me A L O N E  all day." "(y/n)... I know what I did, but... uh, I need you to come outside." "Outside? for what?" you asked him. "Just... come" he said as he took your hand.

"The night's beautiful" you said smiling. "Not as beautiful as you" he said winking.

It was all dark. only the stars and the moon, until... "Huh?" you said looking up. you saw some  red fireworks. 'I love you, (y/n).' it said. "(y/n), you're the most special girl on my life. I really really love you!" and he huged you

Then you looked at Yugi. "Yugi... thank you! Thank you sooo much!!" you said blushing. "Don't say anything, beautiful" he said and he kissed your lips.