Chapter Three

Chapter Three.

My taste buds exploded with the taste that was Damon Weston. I tried pushing away and even turning my head away but he wouldn't let me. He had captured both my hands in one of his and grabbed a fistful of my hair, holding my head in place with his other hand.

Eventually I gave in, kissing him back just as fiercely. Using his wolf speed, not a second later we were on the bed, his hips grinding against mine eliciting a moan from me. It was then that I heard a click and Damon release my lips from his.

"I'm sorry, but this is the only way I could stop you from leaving." Damon said staring into my eyes looking angry, saddened and slightly guilty at the same time.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, trying to reach for him but I couldn't move my hands! I looked up to see that I was handcuffed to the bed. I was mad! Fuck it, I was freaking furious! I tired pulling on the restraints but it didn't do anything but bruise my wrists. I would have been able to get out if the headboard was made of wood, but it was metal, a very strong metal.

"You handcuffed me to the bed?" I sneered at Damon.

"Like I said, it's the only way I could assure you wouldn't leave me." His said, his voice cold and emotionless but his eyes were desperate.

"Argh!" I screamed out in frustration at the side of the bed and I kicked my feet out in his direction but before it could hit him, he caught it with his hand.

"Don't make me tie your feet as well." He said growling at me.

I pouted then turned my head to other side, giving him the silent treatment. I felt the bed dip and his arms were around my waist. I turned my body even more away from him, causing my handcuffed hands to become a tangled mess above my head.

"I'm doing this for us. You'll thank me later." He said, playing with my hair as his arm was around my waist caressing my stomach. I rolled my eyes and his actions soon lulled me into a deep sleep.

~Three hours later~

My eyes blinked open to the bright light shining through the window. I was about to pull the blanket over my head when I realized something. The handcuffs were gone. I looked down to see my wrist wrapped in bandages. I peeled back the bandage, to see red and purple bruises from when I had pulled against the metal of the handcuffs. I sat up and looked over to where Damon laid before. The blankets were ruffled but they were cold meaning that he had left a while ago. I looked to the clock on the side table to see that it was eleven o clock. I hopped off the bed and ran to the door.

'This was my chance to escape' I thought happily to myself.

When I opened the door, all my hope came crashing down. In front of me stood two broad muscled backs, standing side by side, blocking the entry way. They were slightly shorter than Damon and I looked up to see that they had both turned around and were now staring at me.

"Good Morning Luna. Alpha told us to escort you down to the kitchen for breakfast when you woke up." The taller of two said to me with a kind smile.

"Um give me a second." I said forcing a smile and closing the door. I immediately ran to the window as a plan B but stomped my feet my feet like a three year old when I saw the huge lock holding it shut. Giving up on trying to escape for now, I freshened up in the bathroom and then made my way down to the kitchen, the two guards on either side of me.

"Where is the rest of the pack?" I questioned

"They're in the main part of the pack house. This part of the pack house is strictly for the Alpha and Luna and eventually your kids only. Although the Alpha sometimes invites his friends over." The same guard who had talked before said.

"Oh." I replied shocked. This pack house had to be huge if there was a section for the Alpha and his family alone. Suddenly a question popped into my head.

"What pack is this?" I questioned.

The guard squared his shoulders proudly before replying, "The Midnight Pack Luna."

My eyes widened as he replied. "You mean THE Midnight pack. The biggest pack in the world?" I questioned bewildered.

"Yes Luna." He replied nodding.

The guard proceeded to tell me that Damon had left breakfast for me and while I was eating, Damon's scent wafted through the kitchen.

"I can take over from here guys." Damon said walking into the kitchen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Hey guys !! 

Hoped you enjoyed chapter 3 

Anyhoo I have a contest for you guys. I need someone to make a cover for me for this book. The deadline is March 15th ( MY BIRTHDAY !!) and the cover must include : 

-My username 

-Preferably a couple on the front 

-You can include your name somewhere in it if you like 

-And obviously the name of the book 

The winner should be announced within 2 days of the deadline and also you have an option on what prize you would like : 

1) You will receive a dedication on a chapter of this book as well as a shout out and if you are an author yourself I will personally read your book and give feedback as well as recommend it to my friends if I like it. 

OR 

2) You will be able to create your own character in my book who will be kinda be like a best friend to belle and you will also get a dedication and shout out.

There you go !! Btw those who do not win the contest I will still post up your banners and/or covers so the other readers can see it as well and give you a shout out !! Thank you and if you have any questions feel free to message me !! =D

Ali<3