Author's note

Hi guys!!! i know i know.. i lied this is not a chapter but what i have to say is really important so please read on!!! It has been a very long time since i was on wattpad, mainly because i was very busy with school and because i was a little stuck on how to go further with this story. However i am back now and ready to start writing again, but i have a dillema. I re-read the story and i realised that there was a lot of scenes that i could have changed to make this story more interesting so i was thinking of deleting this story and begin rewriting, of course using the same plot and characters and reusing a few scenes, or i can continue writng from where i left off. Honestly i would prefer to start from the beginning again but it all depends on what you guys want beacuse without you all: my readers, followers and supporters i would not be where i am today and honestly i never in a million years thought that people would actually like and read my books so its amazing that you guys actually do!! so thank you for that!!! I love you guys !!! so comment below and tell me what you want me to do and please keep in mind that i can make this book so much better if i start over!!!! And hopefully beacuse i'm on christmas break, uploads will be a little more frequent!!! Thanks again guys!!!!!!

Ali <3