Chapter Seven

Thanks to everyone who gave their opinion on how I should continue this!! As you can see i took your advice and continued so thanks again.

Dedicated to my awesome friend both on wattpad and in the real world!!!

Mel <3

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Chapter seven

"Fuck Kitten, I want you so bad." Damon said, when I pulled away to take a breath, his forehead resting against mine.

"I-I we can't." I replied, trying to get my breathing under control.

"I know." 

He then proceeded to step back, making me cover my body once again.

"Come on, lets run." he said, shooting me a small smile as he turned around and shifted, me following right after.

We ran and played and chased each other, well I was the one being chased, until we were tired and settled in a little clearing.We eventually returned back to the house, where we showered, separately of course, and Damon then proceeded to to prepare some lunch for us.

"You can cook!?!?" I asked in disbelief as Damon said he was making lunch and proceeded to pull out pots and pans. I thought he was just gonna make a sandwich like he had the day before.

"Of course, my mother made sure of that, 'so that if my mate didn't like me at first, I could woo her with my cooking' is what she always said." Damon replied chuckling, his love clearly shown for his mother.

An hour and a half later and Damon's spaghetti and meatballs were finished.

"This looks and smells amazing." I said as he placed a plate in front of me and sat with his own plate in hand.

"Thank you. Dig in." he replied smiling.

After eating lunch, which tasted delicious, we sat in the living room talking, the TV on as background noise.

"So were you a rogue your entire life?" Damon asked.

"Yup." I replied, not liking where the conversation was going.

"What about your parents?"

"Umm, thats not really something I like talking about, I mean, I will tell you, just not today." I said hesitantly hoping he understood.

"Oh, okay." He replied, the conversation slowly dying out.

The next day came fast, as I got up to shower and change. Damon was up already and had gone downstairs to prepare breakfast I guess. I finished with my shower and slipped on a pair of skinny jeans and a tank top. Yesterday while we were out Damon had some women from the pack fill his gigantic walk-in closet with women's clothes and shoes and surprisingly he had gotten my sizes down to a T.

As I exited the room I heard voices coming from downstairs. I peaked from the top of the stairs to see Damon talking to his new beta, Scott.

"Patrol was good Alpha, not a thing out of place." Scott said and continued, "Oh, and I also got the things you wanted me to get concerning the luna."

What things were he talking about? Concerning me? What did Damon have him doing? I pushed all these questions to the back of my mind as I heard Damon's voice once again.

"Lower your voice, she's right upstairs. What did you get?" Damon replied

"Well I ran a background check on her, she has been a rogue all her life, including her parents. Her parents are Dylan Carter and her mother is Lucy Heather. Dylan was originally part of this pack actually, but he became a rogue around the age of 19 for reasons that you might want to talk to your parents about. Your families are more entwined than you would believe." Scott continued as he handed a file over to Damon and left.

Damon then proceeded to walk further into the house and out of sight.

I cant believe Damon would do this. I told him that I wasn't ready for him to know about my past yet, but he goes behind my back and finds out anyway. My trust for him slowly started to dissipate. This is not something I was ready for him to know because I know there were things that, if he found out, he would never look at me the same again.

I ran down the stairs and stormed into the kitchen but froze when I saw Damon sitting on a stool, already facing in my direction, as if he was anticipating my entry.

"Haven't you heard its rude to eavesdrop?" Damon asked, standing up and putting his hand in his pocket.

"Haven't you heard its rude to intervene in peoples lives without their permission?" I said fuming as I continued,shouting " Why would you do that?! I told you that i wasn't ready for you to know about my past but you went behind my back and did it anyway!! Wh-I.." 

I covered my face with my hands as tears began filling my eyes. I didn't want him finding out things about me and judging me without allowing me to explain. Everything was so perfect these last few days and I didn't want it to end.

All of a sudden I was pinned against the fridge as Damon pinned my hands above my head with one of his.

His eyes softened a bit seeing my glassy eyes but his hard expression remained.

"Listen to me and listen to me good. I am your Alpha and your mate and you will not disrespect me or use that tone with me ever again. Do you understand?" he said and I nodded, as I looked into his darkened eyes.

"Also, you belong to me so I am allowed to know what kind of life you had before I met you. I asked  yesterday and you refused to tell me so I took matters into my own hands." he said, his eyes burning into mine.

At this point my heart was pounding in my chest and although I was scared, I replied.

"Oh yea? Keep doing things like this and you'll no longer be able to call me yours." I said as I pushed him away and ran, with werewolf speed, up to our room and locked the door.

I fell onto the bed as tears began pouring out of my eyes uncontrollably.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

Thats it for this chapter guys!!

Tell me what you think!!!

Mel<3