Chapter 2: First Day Of School!

Note: This is my chapter now.
Kim and Ron dragged their selves out of bed and got dressed. John and Kora excitingly got dressed for their first day of school and ran downstairs. "Wow! Our kids must be really excited to go to school. Huh Kim?" Ron said honestly. "Yup! That's for sure." Kim said excitingly and John and Kora nodded their heads. "I can't wait to start school!" Kora said excitingly and Kim smiled. "You'll love middle school Kora. Its only one step closer to high school." Kim said calmly and she made breakfast. Scramble eggs and bacon was their breakfast for today. "Yum!" Ron, Kora and John said honestly and they happily ate their breakfast. Kim smiled and ate her breakfast as well. All four of them finished their breakfast and Kim looked at the clock. It was 7:00 am. "Come on kiddos. You guys don't want to be late for school. Right?" Kim said honestly and John and Kora immediately got out of their chairs, put the dishes in the sink and put on their backpacks. "Done!" They both yelled excitingly and Ron laughed. Kim smiled and they walked to their car and Kim drove John to his high school and Kora to her middle school. Kora waved goodbye to her parents and they waved back. Kora took in a deep breath and victoriously walked to her new school.
What should await her though?
Author P.O.V,
Yes! I finally completed Chapter 2! Woohoo! I'm on fire! Hopefully I won't forget this book. Anyway Kora is now heading to middle school. What excitement will she await? Stay tuned to find out! Stay miraculous and may your heart soar. Miraculous Love!