Chapter 6: Jealousy Alert!

Note: This is my chapter now.
Kora helped Jake out of the trashcan and Jake smiled. "Thanks Kora." Jake said honestly and Kora smiled. "No problem Jake." Kora said kindly and they smiled. "Before you were interrupted by Axel you asked me if you wanted to do something." Kora said calmly and Jake instantly remembered. "I was wondering if maybe after school maybe you and me could go to the park or to the lake?" Jake said casually and Kora smiled. "Sure!" Kora said excitingly and Jake smiled back. Then the bell rung and Kora walked to her fourth class which was robotics. Kora was happy with this class as she did have a thing with robots. When she walked inside she saw the girl that she had bumped into earlier. Kora saw her friend Emma and sat by her. ~Skip to the end of class because I'm lazy~ Kora had notes about the basic of a robot parts and they were interesting. The popular girl which she learned that her name was Ally was jealous of her. Ally glared darkly at her before walking to her next class. Kora shook it off and walked to her next class.
Author P.O.V,
If you read the title and read the near-ending of this chapter then the title will make sense. Stay miraculous and may your heart soar. Miraculous Love!