Chapter 4: New Friends And New Enemies

Note: This is my chapter now.
After the bell rung everyone sat down then the Home Appliances and economy teacher walked in. "Hello class my name is Ms. Ross and I'll be your teacher for the beginning of this term." Ms. Ross said firmly and she smiled. "We'll begin this class by learning about electrical appliances. They come in handy with homes." Ms. Ross said plainly and everyone started taking notes. In the middle of class though Jake looked at Kora and sighed dreamily. Ms. Ross walked to his desk. "First day of school and you're already crushing on someone. Do you have to leave my class to move on from your crush?" Ms. Ross said firmly and Jake blushed. "No ma'am." Jake said kindly and Ms. Ross nodded. "Okay then Jake. Get back on task or its the principal office for you." Ms. Ross said firmly and she walked away. Jake sighed in relief. "That was a close one." Jake mumbled plainly to himself and Ms. Ross smirked. "I heard that." Ms. Ross said casually and Jake immediately got back on task. ~Skip to the end of class~ The bell rung signaling the end of class and everyone closed their notes. "Alright class study these notes because we'll take a quiz on the end of the week." Ms. Ross said smirking and everyone sighed. After they were done sighing they packed their things and walked to their next class. Kora had Math as her next class and she sighed heavily. "Math is my worst nightmare." Kora whined to herself and she started walking to her next class. The hallways were crowded and she ended up bumping into a girl with blue eyes and she was wearing loads of makeup. "Watch where you're going next time!" The girl barked rudely to Kora. "I'm sorry." Kora said calmly to the girl. "You'll regret bumping into me." The girl said harshly and she stormed away without telling Kora her name. Kora shook it off and continued walking to class. Little did she know that she had just bumped into one of the most popular girls on the campus.
Author P.O.V,
Yay!!!!! I'm done with Chapter 4! Woohoo! Does anyone have a ship in this book? I ship Kora × Jake by the way. I have a shipping purrblem. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Stay miraculous and may your heart soar. Miraculous Love!