Chapter 3: Friendship Is Magic!

Note: This is Cheesyberry chapter. I'm simply posting it here.
Kora arrived in her classroom. She had gotten a paper, saying what classes she had and where they were. First was Home Appliances and economy, whatever that was. There was a red-haired guy, who was drawing, while a black-haired girl with blue tips was asking if she could sit next to him. There was also a brown-haired guy sleeping. Then the twins came in, a boy and a girl. The girl asked if she can sit next to her, while the guy went behind them. "Sup! I'm Emma!" Emma said excitingly. "I'm William but you can call me Willie!" Willie said excitingly. "Hey Emma, hey Willie! I'm Kora." Kora said excitingly. Then, a boy and another girl walked in. The girl went to the other side of the room while the boy came over to us. "Hey, I'm Jake, can I sit here?" Jake asked curiously. "Okay. By the way I'm Kora and these are my friends Emma and Willie." Kora said sweetly. "Nice to meet you guys." Jake said kindly and Kora smiled at all of new friends. Make new friends? Check.
Author P.O.V,
Yay!!!! Chapter 3 is finally out! Woohoo! This is Cheesyberry chapter by the way. By the way can any of you guess the title reference? Stay miraculous and may your heart soar. Miraculous Love!