Chapter 2

Tabby's POV

I knocked on the door and seconds later a really pretty girl with blonde hair and a big grin plastered across her face opened the door. "Hi, its so nice to meet you, I'm Loren" must be Tyler's girlfriend or something "Hi I'm Tabby, nice to meet you too" I can tell me and her are gonna be good friends. She seems nice and very welcoming.

My thoughts were interrupted by Tyler coming the door way with all my suit cases and a box. "Why are you taking so much at a time?" Loren ran over to him to sit some things down before he dropped them. "I didn't wanna take a lot of trips" he said out of breath, he was already at the top of the stairs. "He's lazy" she said to my as she handed me some water."thx" I took a sip then a question sprung to my mind "so anything between you and Tyler?" She immediately replied. "No,no were just friends and only friends". A feeling of relief waved over me. I don't why. I just met this Tyler guy, I don't like him already. " I came to visit but I'm leaving tonight" a pout formed on her face.

Tyler came down the stairs "okay, all your stuff is in your room. Come on so I can show you where it is". I got up and followed him to a room twice the size of my old room. I hugged Tyler "thanks". We were still standing outside the doors hugging "hey gu- sorry did I interrupt something" we stopped hugging and both said "no". "I just wanted to say bye cause I have to go catch my flight its 6:04" we ran over to give her a hug.

I just finished decorating my room as Tyler came in the doorway.(media) "This looks amazing" "well I am an amazing person" I said nudging him with my shoulder. "I doubt it" he said laughing. His smile kills me every time, I swear. I sat down on my bed and patted the spot next to me for him to sit there. "So does anyone else live here besides you and me?" He looked down then back up at me. "Not anymore" silence took over the room until Tyler finally spoke "its getting late I should go to bed" he got up and was headed towards the door "goodnight" he shut the door and that was the last thing I could remember.

I woke up with a smile on my face. I got up and I was in pajamas, strange I don't remember putting these on. I was walking down the stairs and the smell of eggs and-  I reached the bottom of the stairs and saw the food. "Mcdonalds, I thoughts you were actually cooking" he started laughing "I expected a thank you". "Thanks..for not cooking me real food on my first morning". He started chasing me around the house and I gave up and fell on the couch. He jumped on me and tickled me. "pl-please tylerrr" I'm a really ticklish person. "I. Can't. Breathe." I burst into even harder laughing to the point my stomach hurt. After what felt the ten years he finally stopped and just starred into my eyes. I pushed him off and grabbed my McDonalds and ran to my room with him not far behind me. I slammed my door shut and locked it. I sat on my bed out of breath.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Sorry I haven't updated in a while it took me a day to write this so it shouldn't take long for me to write the next one. Comment if you want me to update.
Word count:587