Chapter 3

Tabby's POV

Later I ended up going on my phone scrolling through instagram. I opened my door remembering what Tyler did earlier. I don't actually know where his room is, he never showed me. There are two other rooms. One is all the way across the hall from me and one is between my room and the other one. I can't just bust into someone's room he'll think I'm rude. "TYLER" I screamed waiting a few seconds then he yelled back "COME TO MY ROOM". I could hear his voice was coming from the one in the middle. I walked in and his head immediately turned to me smiling. I sat on his bed then what I was going to say came to my mind again " the weirdest thing happened. I woke up with pjs on but I didn't put any on last night" he laughed a little "you probably put it on in your sleep. I assume cause last night you came in my room, layed in my bed, pushed me, and then left" not again. I didn't expect it to happen so soon. "I only sleep walk when I'm stresses about things, I'm really sorry" I'm glad I didn't really do anything bad cause I've done way worse in the past "don't worry its funny".

"Tyler, can you invite some of your friends over I really wanna meet some of them" I don't know anyone here Cali except for Tyler and Loren so maybe I'll make new friends. "Okay so my friends Mikey, Nathan, and Joey are coming over". I started jumping on his bed saying yay "lay down there is this cool thing on my ceiling I have to show you" the way he said it was a little suspicious but I did it anyway "okay so you have to close your eyes first or you won't see it. "Okay" I closed my eyes then felt someone climbing onto me I opened my eyes to obviously Tyler sitting on me "what are you doing" he was trying not to smile, I could tell. "Oh nothing maybe just this" he started tickling my sides. I love when he tickles me, it means I get to see him smile. He stopped tickling me once he heard the doorbell ring. He got off of me and helped me up, I was still out of breathe. I quickly headed down the stairs after hearing voices coming from downstairs.

I was able to sneak down the stairs without anyone noticing. Since Tyler was in the kitchen and everyone else was on the other side of the counter I decided to come around the corner. I went low and tiptoed over to him and jumped on him quickly. He screamed making the other boys scream. We were both laughing and I was still on his back "I hate you so much, you almost gave me a heart attack". The boys looked a little confused then one with blue eyes asked "Tyler who is your friend". "oh yeah this is Tabby" I took a bow pretending I had a dress earning a few light giggles. "Hey I'm Nathan" blue eyes said pulling me into a small awkward hug "I'm joey" this time he have me one of those 'bro hug' things "and I'm Mikey".

Within the next hour we were at the mall just walking around. They were trying to see who would see the most supporters in the mall. It was so cute seeing how happy these weirdos made their supporters feel. It almost made me cry when they would cry. And of course Nathan caught me tearing up on his snapchat. "Who wants to go to that Starbucks and try to order IN-N-OUT" Tyler asked. We all made Tyler go do it cause it was his idea. We sat at one of the tables and recorded him on our phones and took snaps of him. The lady he was ordering from got really mad and told him not to come back unless he was getting what they were selling. He came back laughing "she was so made I swear if I asked for IN-N-OUT cheese fries again she would have smacked me". "go get us some real Starbucks now" Mikey added. Nathan volunteered himself, Tyler refused to go back over with that lady.

TO BE CONTINUED

Thanks for reading. I suck at updating and this was short. I promise a new chapter within the next few days.
Word count:728