Chapter 5

Tyler's POV
-Dream-

I was laying on my bed scrolling through my camera roll. I can't help but look at old pictures of Brody, he's growing up so fast and I can't remember when the last time I saw him was. I heard footsteps storming towards my bedroom door way, it was Tabby. She started screaming something at me "I hate you, I hate you, I hate you" she had a suit case "I'm leaving and never coming back after what you did to me" slowly Tabby's voice changed into Emily's. I know this is a dream. I know this isn't real. But why can't I wake up. Why can't I let go. Its her voice again "wake up, wake up, wake up already". Ow what the-

-Dream-

Thank god it's over. "What the hell is wrong with you, are you okay? You scared me" she had tear lines running down her face. She wrapped her arms around me with relief, she felt so warm, then she let go as I silently whimpered at the loss of contact. I reached my hand up to rub my cheek "You slapped me". A smile appeared from her face " well, yeah sorry, I didn't know what else to do. Would you have preferred i dumped water on you". "No" her laugh is so adorable, its like a baby's and a puppy's laugh combined if puppy's could laugh, and when she has that smile everything around her seems brighter. I wiped the tear from her face like in those cheesy romance movies. I couldn't help but notice the way she was straddling my waist, it felt nice. It feels like we are close to each other, like we have some sort of connection, like we know each other more than we actually do. She must have saw me looking down at her sitting on me. Once she hopped off the bed I realized that's not the reason she got up. She could feel it through the blanket😶. "Sorry I uh-" I could feel my cheeks heating up. "Its ok, Tyler, it happens sometimes" it was kind of awkward for a second "can I take a shower in your bathroom, mine doesn't have rugs yet. I just don't like touching cold tile" I nodded yes. I noticed she already had clothes in her hand, she must have came in here to ask, "thanks Tyler" she closed the bathroom door with that smile . It was silent now, I could hear her voice echoing in my head. I know I have the same dream over again, this time it was Tabby. But why.

I sat up, I instantly felt the cold air hit my sweaty back, suddenly I heard the shower turn on "now I need to take a shower". I slid off my bed and lugged myself over the the bathroom door *knock* *knock* "yeah?" her voice sounded really close, she must not have gotten in yet. "I'm gonna go take a shower in your bathroom". "ok" now her voice was more faint. I grabbed a towel that I found on the floor, 'I must have dropped this doing laundry', then headed for Tabby's room. I jumped into the shower for 10 minutes and got out. I wrapped my towel around my waist then went to my room. She is still in the shower? I changed into a white shirt and some sweats. Nathan and Joey texted me they went to get in-and-out, so Mikey said he was gonna come upstairs. I put my ear buds in and went on YouTube.
-5 min later-
I saw my bathroom door slowly open and she stepped out, naked. I guess she didn't see me laying on my bed. Not soon after, Mikey waked in my room and that's when she noticed I was on my bed. Her face turned tomato red, she grabbed her towel and ran back into the bathroom. Of course Mikey being Mikey he said something along the lines of "I would smash" he had that stupid smirk on his face as always. "We'll leave the room" I dragged Mikey out of my room and went down stairs. Mikey looked like he was looking for something "I think I left my phone in your room" hmm. "Ok" he dashed up the stairs, he seemed off.
——————————————————————
Wow, I finished this chapter in August 2017 and never published it, so here it is. I guess I'll right another chapter.
—\(•_•)/—
Word count:722