Chapter 4

Mikey's POV

Tyler's friend is okay. But she is smokin hot. I have to find a way to get her to be mine. She's so gullible, it won't take much to get her to fall for me. Just like other girls. Once I get what I want from her I don't need her anymore.

Tabby's POV

I had fun with these boys. Every now and then I would catch Mikey staring at me sometimes biting his lip. Just a little weird if you ask me. Other than Mikey the creep the other two boys are fine. I'm cool with Joey, we act like brother and sister already. Nathan and me are regular friends but I have a feeling he likes me.

Nathan's POV

Tabby is so nice. And she is so beautiful. Unlike Mikey I actually have feelings for her. I think I went too fast when I tried to hold her hand, I just met her. Maybe she moved her hand cause she thought I accidentally did it. I felt a spark when we touched. I wonder if she felt it too.

Tabby's POV

After we made it back to the house Nathan and Tyler decided to make popcorn while joey made poptarts cause why not. "Do you need help Joey" I asked as I was getting ready to head to the kitchen. "No" I stopped and just stood there. I played with the remaining nail polish on my nails to distract me from the silence in the living room.

I felt two warm hands on my waist, I looked up to Mikey smirking. He pulled me close to his chest. "Wanna Netflix and chill if you know what I mean" he finished with a wink. I honestly didn't know what to say back, so many thoughts went through me head. I could tell he was serious about it. So laughing wasn't really a option. I tried loosening his grip but it only got tighter. I don't really like how intimate Mikey is being, its making me uncomfortable. I just stared into his desperate eyes. I looked down to his lips. He was biting his lip again. He looked down at mine too, damn. He probably thinks I wanna kiss now. His eyes closed as his head started leaning forward. It all happened so slowly. I didn't know what to do. I started panicking as my heart rate increased. "You know we are standing here, right?" Mikey pulled back. I looked to see Nathan and Tyler. Nathan just saved me. "So" Mikey said with annoyance in his voice. Just as Nathan was about to speak again Tyler blurted out "so don't be selfish, we can have a fivesome" Tyler started laughing. Joey walked in with a plate full of poptarts "make it a foursome, you can count me out". Mikey finally let go of me fully and sat on the couch. I walked over to Nathan and whispered to him "thanks". He had a confused look at first then he understood.

Later we decided to binge watch friends. It was now 2am everyone was sleeping but me. Joey was on the floor, Mikey was on a chair, and Nathan and Tyler were on the couch next to me. Nathan is laying on my lap and I really have to use the bathroom. I paused the show and lifted his head and move myself from under him. I tiptoed/ran to the bathroom. I came back and everyone was still asleep when I came back. I was craving milk and cookies so bad right now. I turned on the kitchen lights then opened the fridge and poured a glass of milk. I moved around stuff til I saw them in the back on the top shelf. I have been struggling for five minutes going on my tippytoes and jumping. I was about to climb onto the counter when Nathan appeared from the corner. His hair was messy. "what are you doing?"he questioned  in a raspy voice. Nathan looks cute when just wakes up. "I just wanted cookies, did I wake you up?" I smiled. "Yeah I heard jumping coming from the kitchen" he whispered. "Sorry, can you grab them for me" he grabbed them down for me. I shared my cookies with Nathan and we walked back over to the couch. I laid my head on Nathan's lap and my feet on Tyler's. I'll buy him more cookies another day. "Goodnight" I said looking up at him "goodnight" the last thing I remember was seeing him smile.

TO BE CONTINUED

Comment if you want a new chapter or I won't update.