the

it doesn't matter what you pull up to your home
we know what goes on inside

;

febuary 2012

one thing jennie was sure is that jisoo had been cheating on her for months.

she doesn't know why, but eventually, she knows she'll find out soon.

until one afternoon, she found herself standing outside jisoo's dorm, fidgeting out of nervousness. she wanted to talk to jisoo about the issue, as well as their relationship.

knock knock

the door opened, revealing jisoo with disheveled hair and loose clothes.

"jendeukie! why are you here?" she asked, and jennie couldn't help but notice the hickeys on her neck. "somebody might see us."

"i.." jennie took a deep breath and forced herself not to cry. "i missed you."

jisoo's gaze softened. "i miss you too but now is not the time."

"why? are you busy with something?"

"uh.. yeah."

"what is it? can you let me in?" jennie tried to open the door, but jisoo stopped her.

"listen, jendeuk, i'm chatting with my mom. this is the only day i can talk to her so please, stop disturbing us. i'll be with you tomorrow. okay?"

then why do you have love bites and sex hair then? "okay." jennie looked down, trying to not spit out her thoughts. "goodnight, jisoo."

"goodnight, jennie."

"i love.. you." before she could say the last word, jisoo shut the door, but not before seeing a girl inside her room.