syrup

kids are still depressed when you dress them up
syrup is still syrup in a sippy cup

;

"inhwa, you're here." jennie spoke, sharpening a kitchen knife.

"woah, jennie. why're you here? where's jisoo?" inhwa asked, looking at the knife, then back at jennie. "what's with those weird ass kitchen knives?"

"oh, nothing. for your death." jennie was feeling lazy, so she just decided to do it directly without further talk. she sliced inhwa's neck, then stabbed her chest.

"jennie!" inhwa whispered, her eyes widened.

"shut up, please." she replied nicely and chopped her head off. "oh, shit." she cursed as inhwa's head rolled down on the floor, and she grabbed it, stuffing it into another box before anyone could see it. "what the hell am i supposed to do with you?" she said as she looked at the remaining parts of inhwa.

she suddenly got the perfect idea and put it next to seungmin's body, making it look like they died together.

"oh, the work of karma." she sighed.

it had been two days since she murdered the other girl, and needless to say, the place smelled rotten.

"goodnight, my dear friends." jennie smiled at the bodies, not bothering to cover her nose. she laid the cloth on top of their bodies and covered it with boxes.

like the usual, she went back to her dorm and slept peacefully as if she hadn't killed somebody.

a/n: ew this is cringey lmao its hoeseokie from 2020, hi