Timeline

A/N: Hey you all following this story. Well, it's coming back. And I figured if it's coming back, like any Halo-ME crossover fic, it needs a timeline to explain the way things work.
So I've compiled one with changes to make everything fit.
And yeah, if it seems like the UNSC are overpowered, it's kind of what I was going for. Though don't worry, it won't make the Reapers a simple fight.

---

1,000,000,000 BCE:

The Leviathans dominate the galaxy, enthralling every new sapient race they encounter and protecting them in return for tribute. The Leviathans consider themselves the galaxy's first and only apex race.
After observing that their subservient races create synthetic races who consistently and violently rebel, the Leviathans create an Intelligence to seek a way to permanently preserve organic life. The Intelligence constructs an army of "pawns" to gather genetic information throughout the galaxy.
The Intelligence betrays the Leviathans, using its pawns to slaughter them for their genetic material to create Harbinger, the first Reaper. Thus begins the cyclical harvest of the galaxy's intelligent organic life by the Reapers, part of a vast experiment conducted by the Intelligence to fulfill its mandate.
The Intelligence builds the mass relay network to increase the efficiency of the cycles, allowing galactic civilizations to develop faster and more consistently between harvests.

37,000,000 BCE:
An unknown space faring race fires a mass accelerator round at a Reaper ship. Disabling it, it crash lands on the planet Klendagon where it remains undisturbed for billions of years.

200,500 BCE:
The Precursors become the first race sentient to effectively repel the Reapers. Instead of spreading their knowledge to other races, they stick amongst themselves as they focus on furthering their newest creation, the Forerunners.

150,000 BCE: The Forerunner-Precursor War ends, effectively subjugating the Precursors to extinction after they refused to hand the Mantle of Responsibility to their inheritors.

105,00 BCE:
The Forerunners fire the Halo arrays in an attempt to starve the Flood and thereby ending the Forerunner-Flood war. Any Forerunners not contained with in a shield world or the Ark are killed as a result.
This is about the date on Earth when humans begin to migrate out of Africa.

48,000 BCE:
Fall of the Protheans occurs as the Reapers come for the next Cycle cleaning. The next few centuries see the demise of the once great race, leaving only ruins in their place.

9,100 BCE:
The century long civil war of the San'Shyuum ends with the flee of One thousand reformists off world in control of a Forerunner Dreadnaught.

8,162 BCE:
The San'Shyuum encounter the Sangheili of Sanghelios, who in turn had similar beliefs of those who had kicked the reformists off world, become involved in conflict with the aliens.
The Sangheili hold the advantage in numbers on the ground but in turn are held there by the San'Shyuum's Forerunner Dreadnaught.

8,076 BCE:
After decades of War, the Sangheili realize that in order to survive, they must adapt.
The War is effectively ended between the two races. In according with this, the Sangheili use the Forerunner artifacts found on Sangheilios to upgrade weapons, armor, and Warships.
The Covenant is founded between the San'Shyuum and Sangheili.

8,008 BCE:
The Covenant discovered the planet Te, and with it, its inhabitants the Lekgolo.
Initially proving difficult to deal with because of their ability to form the Mgalekgolo, eventually the Covenant overcame this do to superior technology. Eventually allying with the race, the Covenant began the taming of the thousands of Lekgolo colonies of Te.

7,872 BCE:
The San'Shyuum homeworld is destroyed by a natural Solar Collapse. Realizing new accommodations were in need, the Reformists turned their Forerunner dreadnaught into the beginnings of the Instillation High Charity.