I Wouldn't Mind ~ Artemis

Artemis huffed at the sight of no one moving after Bart asked, "Who's next?" So she got up and took the mic from M'gann.

"Play I Wouldn't Mind Karaoke CD by He is We," Artemis said to M'gann. M'gann just nodded, shocked to see her earth sister was going to sing.

Artemis nodded and M'gann started the CD. The music started playing and Artemis took a deep breath. Wally smiled at her as she started singing.

"Merrily we fall, out of line, out of line. I'd fall anywhere with you. I'm by your side. Swinging in the rain, humming melodies. We're not going anywhere until we freeze," Artemis sang and the others looked at Wally. He just smiled and kept watching her. That was his Spitfire.

"I'm not afraid, anymore. I'm not afraid," Artemis sang. Then she looked into Wally's eyes. "Forever is a long time, but I wouldn't mind spending it by your side."

Bart started swaying to the beat of the song and Jaime hit him in the head. "What was that fore?" Bart asked.

"Shh, ese, I'm trying to listen," Jaime said.

"Carefully we're placed for our destiny. You came and you took this heart, and set it free. Every word you write or sing is so warm to me, so warm to me. I'm torn, I'm torn to be right where you are," Artemis sang and closed her eyes once more.

"I'm not afraid, anymore, I'm not afraid. Forever is a long time, but I wouldn't mind spending it by your side. Tell me everyday I get to wake up to that smile," Artemis sang and Barbara and Dick walked back in holding hands.

"I wouldn't mind it at all, I wouldn't mind it at all. You so know me, pinch me gently. I can hardly breathe,"  Artemis sang. "Forever is a long, long time. But I wouldn't mind spending it by your side, tell me everyday I get to wake up to that smile. I wouldn't mind it at all, I wouldn't mind it at all ."

The team stood up and started clapping and Artemis bowed. Wally ran up and kissed her fully on the lips.

"Yeesh, get a room!" Dick said and the others laughed.

Wally broke the kiss. "Who's next?" he asked and took Artemis's hand.