Chapter 2 "Kawaii~Chan's Pain"

Zane's POV

The second day of school for the kids was here. Kawaii~Chan and I were gonna get ready for our date since I asked for a day off from work. But as Kawaii~Chan walked down the steps, she screamed. "KAWAII~CHAN?! ARE YOU OKAY?!" I zoomed down the stairs as fast as I could to see her on the floor crying. "WHAT HAPPENED?!" I yelled in fear. She spoke softly as tears streamed down her face like waterfalls, "I fell down the stairs and I think I hurt my ankle," I helped her up but she fell backwards into my arms with a yelp of pain. "Okay, we need to get you to the hospital! Now!" I gently put her in the car while she moaned in pain. We rushed over as fast a possible.

Kawaii~Chan's POV

As soon as we got there, I was crying in the waiting room. "Sh. Your fine! Your stronger than I am so, stay like that." Zane~Senpai's encouraging words made me want to cry more. "I'll try my best to stay strong. I promise!" He smiled as the doctor called my name, "K-Kana~chum?" She looked confused. "No, it's Kawaii~Chan," Zane~Senpai corrected her. "Oh, my bad. Come this way." Zane~Senpai helped me up and led me to the doctor's office. The place smelled like cleaning supplies and it was very small with blueish white wall coloring. There was a small mirror over the sink and had dead roses in a vase on the faint pink counter tops. I sat on the ugly green doctor bed thingy midgigy. We took a couple x-rays on my ankle and saw I had a sprang ankle. "Alright, we'll get some crutches and wear this black cast thingy," the woman said with confusion in her voice. I nodded. As soon as we got that the old woman waved goodbye as we left her office, "Good-bye Kiki~Chan." Zane~Senpai looked at her with frustration,"It's Kawaii~Chan!" She smiled, "Oh, sorry Zack!" Zane~Senpai whispered in my ear, "I'm starting to think she purposely pronounced our names wrong so we get angry." I giggled. The old doctor closed the office door behind us and we headed back into the car. "Let's just go home." I moaned. Zane nodded and drove us off.

Ian's POV

I walked home alone without my sister. She told me to walk off without her and then she walked into some alleyway with a boy. The boy was about her age and had black hair with green eyes. He was about a foot taller than her. I started to walk up to my door when I saw Jill walk past me and smile. I waved as I felt my cheeks burn. I opened my door to see mom on a chair with a cast on her foot and crutches by her side. "Mom?" She looked up at me. "Oh, hey baby! How was school?" She brushed her hand through my hair. "Fine. But are you okay?" She looked at her foot and than back at me. "Oh, uh yeah. I just fell down the stairs. But, I'm okay. Where is your sister?" I bit my lip. If I told mom she went somewhere with a boy I would be in trouble because my sister told me not to tell anyone where she was going. I shrugged. "Beats me..." Mom suddenly looked down. "Oh, okay. Don't worry. I'll just call her." I looked around and then rushed to my room as I pulled out a couple books and started to read my history one for homework.

River's POV

I walked into a creepy dark alley way with Anthony. "Come here..." I fallowed him into a gated area where a couple more boys were there. "Hang out with us." I looked down, "I'm sorry, but I have to go home. My parents are probably worried about me." I warned. They looked away annoyed, "FINE JUST GO!" A boy hissed. He seemed about 8th grade and he had light brown hair with a couple scratches on his face with ripped blue jeans and a red T-shirt. I got shoved out the gate as I ran to my neighborhood like a speeding bullet. I ran to my door and threw it open. "Hey mom, sorry I just needed to talk to a friend." I lied. Mom smiled, "That's okay my cupcake." I gave an annoyed smile and walked into my room.