Chapter 10 "Aden x River" (The Last Chapter)

Zane's POV

The time had come where Kawaii~Chan and I were finally getting old. We have no little grand kids yet from River. Or not that I know of. But River's wedding was this day. The time where Aden finally asked our little girl to be his...forever. Ian had moved to New York getting a job as a book writer and father of one beautiful baby girl, Kayla. Even though his girlfriend passed away the day before his plan to propose, Katelyn had still been doing well. At least their son was still alive. But this was not about Katelyn's son. This was about Aphmau's son, Aden. But most importantly about River.

River's POV

Mia whipped away her tears of joy before continuing my hair. "River, how did you get a boyfriend so quickly?" I got a flash back to the time when I was trying to talk to my parents. It was about Aden becoming my boyfriend. I never told them though. They just figured it out themselves. "I did not. Aden and I have been friends since high school. We dated for a year before he asked the big question. Thats all. Don't worry Mia, you'll get there someday," I softly said. My 15 year old sister hugged me. "Mom is gonna cry the most," Mia chuckled. I giggled, "I know. But I'm 27 now. She can't baby me anymore." I giggled a little more. "What?" Mia asked. "Oh just wait till she hears about the big news," I blushed. "Big what?" I sat there wide eyed. I knew I had explaining to do.

1 hour later...

I walked up the isle admiring my husband. He had his black hair combed back nicely. His eyes like his father, shinned in the light. His tux reminded me of that summer night when he held me close when I was sad for my brother. Katelyn smiled weakly. Poor Katelyn. Must remind her of what my brother's wedding was supposed to be like before Emma passed. I kept walking seeing my brother next to Aden as his best man.

Aden's POV

She was dressed in a short white dress. Her heals were nude colored and her hair was back in a bun with her vale in place with her sparkling mini crown. I felt heat come upon my cheeks. Everyone was here. Even the baby. Kept in a safe place, my bride's belly. I smiled and the the wedding continue.

30 minutes later...

Loud blinking sounds of the glass echoed across the room. Letting my bride and I say our vows and promises made to be stained among our heads. Forever mine. She will be forever mine. I held her hand. She had grape juice as pretended "wine." "We have one last announcement!" She yelled. Everyone beamed upon her, giving their full attention. "I am pregnant," Everyone gasped and then was fallowed by cheers with few tears of joy. Everyone congratulated us. I've never seen father so proud as I welcomed River into the family. Her family. My family. Together. Forever.

I hope this touched all your hearts

I hope this touched all your hearts. I loved making touching love stories and happy endings. Remember, I love you all. Have a beautiful year from love quotes, to finding the one, or even falling in love yourself. If not, that's okay. It's important to give yourself time. Or if you don't want to fall, maybe someone will catch you. Thanks for reading. I hope you all read more of my books. Thanks...bye!

Love sometimes seems like a drug.
You can't stop. You think it's good for you but it only hurts in the end.
But I say love is a fantasy...a beautifully painted picture that never was known to be possible to make.
Love is beauty.
Yes, it can hurt. But sometimes, you meet the one and realize that the pain was worth it.
It's more of the medicine then the drug.
-WillowAsh30
P.s (Sorry for the cheesy made up love quote. I tried XD)